Helping A friend (Chapter 7)

Start from the beginning

You were now outside and went into some kind of food stall.
"What do you want to eat?" Shu said.
"I'm fine with anything" you said.
Then Shu bought you food and after that you guys went back.
You were walking against the crowd when someone came out on the stage.
"Oh what's this?! It looks like we have a celebrity with us! Zac is here" The announcer said.
Then the crowds starts screaming, mostly girls.
"Woah! Who's that guys?!" You said.
"His name is Zac he's one the famous superstar" Nika said.
"And he's also one of the Supreme Four" Toko said.
"Oh! So he's a celebrity and a blader, that's cool.... Kinda reminds me of someone" You said.
Then Valt walked towards Zac and started praising him.
"What's he doing?!" Toko said.
"I don't know but knowing Valt it's gonna be embarrassing" Nika said.

"Hi my name's Valt Aoi and I want to battle you" He said.
"Is he serious!?" You said."Well it's Valt" Shu answered.
"Gotta be careful kid. If you get to close to the sun you'll get burned.... Say twinkle toes I'll be looking forward to facing you someday" Zac said.

Then the battled started and the first one to face off is Ukyo and Valt.
It was close but Valt won his match with a burst finish.
"He's getting stronger" Xander said.
"It's true" Shu said.
Then Daigo and Honcho won their match. And they've shown the next battle.
"Oh it's Honcho Vs. Valt" Nika said
"This is going to be interesting" You said.
Then it's Wakiya Vs. Hoji and Daigo Vs. Yugo then the first day of the tournament ended.

You were walking on the way home and you pass by the Aoi Bakery and you saw Daigo looked at backyard so you wondered what it was.
"Hey Daigo" You said to him. "What are you looking at?" You added.

"It's just Valt doing one of his thing again" Daigo said.
"Huh?" You said then you looked at Valt.
"Well I gotta go home and practice... See you later" Daigo said as he walked away.
"Oh okay" you said to him. Then you looked at Valt and the twins again with confusion.
"What are they doing?" You said to yourself. Then they saw you looking at them.
"Hey (Y/N)" Valt said. Then the twins came running to you. "Hey you wanna join us" Toko said.
"What are you doing exactly?" You asked.
"Were practicing for Daigo's match" Valt said.
"Practicing?! But your not the one who's gonna battle, Daigo is" You said.
"We gotta practice cheering for him, of course" Valt said.
"Oh! Is that why you two looked like Yugo and Daigo" You said to the twins.
They giggled "Yeah"
"Come on join us! So we can cheer hard for Daigo" Valt said.
You smiled at them " Okay! Why not"
Then you joined them before you went home.

Finally today is Daigo's match and everyone is present.
You arrived there just in time and you stand next to Shu and the twins just like the last time.
Then the battled started and Daigo failed launch. Which resulted to him losing to Yugo by one point.
"His left arm waver" Shu said.
"Then it's a mis launch" You added.
"He's losing it" Valt said with a worried face.
"Something's bothering him" you thought.
"Must be nerves"  Shu thought.

Then Valt went up to him out of the blue to give him a sandwich.
"He'd stop the match for a sandwich" Wakiya said.
"Here a victory sandwich, if you eat this it's guaranteed to make you win" Valt said to Daigo.
"I think your timing is off. That kind of food is eaten after a win.... So I'll eat it after I win" Daigo said.
"Yeah! Ok it's a deal" Valt said then he went back to us.

Then the next round started. Daigo still looks odd but when he finally launches that's where you noticed it. A dim light blinded Yugo when he launched. The others didn't noticed it except you and Shu.
"Yeah! Daigo is owning it, he's gonna win this" Toko said.
" Yeah sir!!"  Honcho shouted
"Yeah bro!!" Valt also shouted.

"Something's wrong" Shu said to himself.
"No way! Did he actually do that!?" You thought. In the end Daigo won his match with a burst finish. But Daigo doesn't look good.