Helping A friend (Chapter 7)

Today you're in your in classroom helping the others clean.

Meanwhile, Honcho is feeling down because he didn't get an invitation for the regional tournament.
"How do we cheer him up?" Toko asked.
"Maybe a knock-knock joke" Nika said.
"Oh man! This is something that Ken would be good at. He always finds a way to cheer people up. His joke are great" Valt said.

After class was finished you went home and on the way you saw Valt climbing a tree with Principal Shinoda.
Obviously you were so confused
"What are they doing?" You said to yourself but you just walked passed them.
And on the park you saw Honcho practicing with his bey but you noticed that he looked kinda sad so you can't help it but walked over to him.
"Hey Honcho" you said ,making him flustered.
"Oh hey (Y/N)! What are you doing here?" Honcho asked pretending to be Ok.

"Well I was just walking by, then I saw you here.... Are you ok?"

"What!? Yeah of course, why wouldn't I be"

"Are you sure? Coz you look like your about to cry"

"It's nothing really"

"Come on, you can tell me"

Then Honcho told you about the regional tournament and how he's not invited.
"I know it's sad that you didn't get in. But on the other side you should be happy that your friends made it. You can help them with the tournament and support them" you said with a smile to cheer him up.

"Yeah! I guess you're right" Honcho said returning to his normal self.

"Yeah! I'll be with you to help them. So stop being so down. I know things will turn out great somehow" you said.

"Thanks (Y/N)" Honcho said. Then Valt came running to us holding something and gave it to Honcho.
"What's that?" You asked. "Look it's your invitation to the regional tournament" Valt said.
"My what!?" Honcho said, then he looked at it. A big smile form on his face.
"I knew there must be some kind of mistake" Honcho said.
"It's cool! You can cry in front of me" Valt said.
"Hey I'm not crying! You are" Honcho said.
"It's ok! Let it out" Valt said.
"This is absurd! Nevermind let's practice, we got a tournament to train for" Honcho shouted.
"Count me in too" Daigo said appearing out of nowhere.
"Do you want to join us?" Valt asked you.
"No it's ok. I'll just go home" You said.
"Thanks for the pep talk (Y/N)" Honcho said.
"Anytime Honcho!... Well I gotta go. Bye guys" you said waving at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~(Time Skip)~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome all you Beyblade fans to the regional tournament"

You arrived there pretty late but you had reasons.
You stand next to Shu and the twins.
"You made it!" The twins said.
"What took you so long?" Shu asked.
" Well I got lost on the way here but I made it" You said.
"You should've just came here with me" Shu said.
"It's alright Shu, I'm here now so no need to worry" You said with a smile and Shu gave you a smile too.

"I see two of the Supreme Four in the audience here with us.... Our prodigy Shu Kurenai and the Lord of devastation Xander Shakadera" 
They waved to the camera and the crowd goes wild.
"This is wild!" Toko said
"Shu and Xander are so popular" Nika said. 
Meanwhile, you didn't expect to have so many people in the Tournament. So you secretly hide your face to the crowd.
"Is something wrong?" Shu said.
"N-no! Just..uhmm..." You tried to come up with an excuse.
"Uhmm...it's just that I forgot to eat breakfast... That's it" You said with a nervous smile.
"You sure about that" Shu said not believing your excuse.
"Yeah! Of course" you said.
"Ok then, come with me" Shu said.
"Huh? Where? The tournament is about to start" You said to Shu.
"You said you didn't eat" Shu said.
"Well..uhmm.. yeah.. but" you were cut off because Shu grabbed your hand and walked.
"Where are you guys going?!" Toko asked.
"Don't worry we'll be right back" you said walking away being grabbed by Shu.