Chapter 11: Genten

Chapter 11

August 17th 20XX

U.A High

4:30 PM

...

Nezu had a long day which wasn't unusual considering how high the tensions were around him. The Leauge Of Villians was still on the loose, The World Government was breathing down his neck and the License exams. On top of that his office was unbelievably cold for some strange reason.

Getting up off of his three thousand dollar couch he walked over to his coffee machine. He was addicted to the stuff but it felt and tasted good like being pet or petting someone.

He needed coffee and fast, so he took the coffee that he had made and poured it in his cup. It looked good and warm, something that would make a freezing man heat up.

Bringing the mug to his lips the coffee poured down his house, it didn't burn his mouth so he just gulped it before it became ice cold. He began to claw at his throat as the once warm coffee had solidified in his throat cutting off the flow of oxygen into his lungs.

He tried to get to the phone in his room but a shard of ice destroyed it tossing Nezu across the floor. Nezu knew he only had a minute at the most and he needed to get help. He looked at the window to see a man in a trenchcoat, his face was concealed by a hood and his face was hidden except for two glowing eyes.

Genten: Don't struggle Mr. Nezu

Nezu wanted to respond with a clever comeback but for the literal life of him he couldn't but now that he knew he had a quirk he could use the next 52 seconds to make the ice user undo his attack. Nezu's mind was one of the smartest in the world so he tried to come up with a plan.

Genten however was a part of the Meta Liberation Army who made sure to research their targets well before they even started their attack. He knew that Nezu's most dangerous asset and he wouldn't let him use even a single ounce of his intellectual.

Shards of ice flew into Nezu's chest with enough force to push him through the wall and into the hallway. Genten wasn't letting Nezu get away so as Nezu tried crawling away Genten used his ice to slice off both of Nezu's arms and legs causing him to yelp in pain.

He would have screamed but he couldn't, he knew he was going to die but he was helpless. He couldn't move, he couldn't breathe as his eyes closed.

Nezu was dead but Genten wouldn't give the enemy the chance to revive Nezu like the rumors said they could. Genten turned Nezu's blood into ice and the exploded said ice sending bits of bone and fur all over the hallway. His blood was certain to stain the halls of UA but that was not Genten's problem.

He then froze the remaining bits of Nezu's body and stomped on them for good measure, now he was sure Nezu was dead and Genten had killed him with no issues.

Vlad King: What the hell

Vlad King stood down the hall as he looked in horror at the mess before him. The body of Nezu, the hooded figure controlling the ice. The shock made him take a step back as he fought the urge to throw up. The scene was sickening and all Vlad could so was watch.

Genten: You know I'm not supposed to have any witnesses... you know what that means

Vlad King: It means you are going to pay for what you did to Nezu.

Genten: Wrong you will die for my victory

Genten knew he should conserve his ice as his stanima would be important if he wanted to win the upcoming fight. Genten never went to school so he hated the idea of teachers, that is one of the reasons he was sent here. Genten would end Vlad King the hero turned teacher here and now.

Genten jumped back into the office and ran towards the window. Vlad King ran after him but Genten had planned this from the start as Vlad King as impaled through his chest with a huge shard of ice causing his eyes to bulge out. Still he wouldn't give up as he jumped out the window after Genten.

Again another ice shard impaled Vlad King's chest pinning him to a wall. He struggled but he was too weak to even attack, whoever this was they had powers beyond Vlad King. This power was by far the strongest ice quirk he had seen and that was in comparison to Shoto Todoroki's ice side quirk.

Vlad King knew if this was a Shoto this would be easy but the hooded figure was out of his League, he was at least at the level of a #4 Pro Hero. His chances of survival were almost zero but he wouldn't go down without a fight.

Genten: Now Vlad, you going to die for me nice and easy