10. Party over.🥂

Start from the beginning

Ahaana and Sehmat's house:

Shagun- Ahaana I can't believe that you drank alcohol....

Ahaana- Mom I was unaware that alcohol pills were mixed in that coldrink. I thought it is normal coldrink.

Nihaar- Leave na shugu (shagun's nickname)! It's fine!She is just kid.

Shagun- You will say that only and yeah sehmat who bought Miss drunkard back home and why you left her alone at party. You are a responsible kid na.

Sehmat- Mom.....umm...Vistaar bought her back

Ahaana(in excitement)- Whatt?!

Flashback to Sehmat and Ahaana's childhood when they were 4 years old....

(as they were small kids so they were talking in childish tone so don't think those are spelling mistakes)

Ahaana- Sehmi lishen!! Thish is your doll and pink one is mine.

Sehmat- Okay.

Vistaar- May I alsho play with you?

Ahaana- yesh. come. You know I watched a movie,in that there are girllf.....fre...

Vistaar- Girlfriend-Boyfriend

Ahaana- YESHH. You are a boy so you will be my boyfriend when we will be big kids.

Vistaar- Ok

Flashback ends

Nihaar- Girls...go to your respective rooms we will discuss about this later.

Sehmat- Okay

In Sehmat's room:

Sehmat(excited)- Really Vistaar is back...I am so happy.

Ahaana- Me tooo....BTW how does he looks now?

Sehmat- He became damn handsome yaar.

Ahaana- I wanna meet him but how yaar?

Sehmat- We will.........

Sehmat was going complete her sentence but someone knocked the door.So ahaana opened the door and Kabir was standing on the gate.She welcomed him inside.

Sehmat- Hey Kabir! Wassup?

Kabir- Nothing much.... (kabir said ignoring ahaana)

Sehmat- Is something going between you both like Kabir why are you ignoring....

Sehmat was about to complete her sentence but again someone ranged the doorbell of house.And this time Sehmat opened the door and on the door Vihaan and Ayush were standing.

Vihaan- Hi Sehmat...Is Kabir here?

Sehmat- Yes...why what happened?

Ayush- After you guys left the party IDK what happened to him he left the party without driver.

Sehmat- Why?

Ayush- I said na I don't know.

Sehmat- Um...okay...Come inside he is sitting in my room.

They three went inside the room.There was awkward silence in the room but when Vihaan saw Kabir he hugged him tightly.(Obvio friendship wala)

Ayush- Where the hell were you overnight?

Vihaan- Do you know how many times we called you?

Ahaana and Sehmat- Where was he?What are you guys talking about?