🐍"What'd you just call me?"🐍

A/N: I'm really in the mood to write. Couldn't even tell ya why if I knew. Anyway listen to: Tantrum by Ashnikko (one line specifically fits Tom in one part of the chapter 😏 HINT 'break a heart like an egg shell')  

Time skip  

It's the next day 💀

Renava's POV: 

"Ron, it's simply not that hard." I say trying to help him work on homework in the library.

"It bloody well is!" He yells

A number of people turn their heads while some even 'shush' us.

"Think of Hermione and how she used to do her homework in here. Please Ron, do it for her?" I say with pleading eyes.

"Fine." He grumbles

Time skip

~The morning~

I wake up with Lea by my side walking down the halls. 

We sit at breakfast and talk all about break. I tell her about Draco and how Tom pissed him off. And how me and Tom played muggle games. Or when we sneaked into the kitchen for snacks.

"Yeah, then he fell, literally not even joking, right on his face!" I say

Lea snorts and starts to laugh. 

"That-" She try's to control her laugh. "Oh my gosh...that is the funniest thing I can imagine right now." She says back still giggling.

"Okay enough Lea. How was your winter break?" I ask.

"Oh brilliant, but boring. I didn't have you help me beat up the snow men after I built them." She says smiling. 

"That was once! And for the record I was in a foul mood, and Ron called me a 'bloody hell you f*cking pigeon!' SO I had the right to do that." 

"Whatever let's just hurry up and get to Charms." We rise from the table and head out to class.

I sat in class boring my eyes into the teachers head. The teacher had already taken points from our house twice now. 

When can this class be over? I want to talk to Tom but I can't. FOR MERLINS SAKE RENAVA STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!! 

"Now everyone repeat this charm exactly as I say." "Caterwauling!" The professor shouts.

"Caterwauling!" The class repeats.

"Excellent. Now raise your hand if you know what this charm does." 

Tom raises his hand.

"Mister Riddle?" Professor says.

"Caterwauling, the charm, will detect enemies and emits a scream." He says proudly.

"Very nice very nice. Now who can tell me of a charm that is similar to the one we just described?" The professor asks.

Some students become confused. Or try and look deep in their mind for an answer.

I raise my hand a little insecure if my answer is wrong. But Tom also puts his hand up too.

"Mister Riddle let's have the ladies get a chance to answer." The professor says as Tom lowers his hand. 

"Miss Lekort do you believe you have the answer?" The professor questions.

"Yes sir, a charm that is similar would be 'Cave Inimicum' but, it detects enemies and emits an alarm. The difference between the two is the pronunciation and what they emit." I say smiling.