Crack Babies

It's a normal day in LA. You flew in from Indiana to meet your friend Kurt. Now Kurt called you because he knew you liked the scene and overall artistry just as well as he. You two have gotten close and you felt he was the only one you really connected to and around you he was comfortable. The only thing between you was a friendship for the ages as well as he was married as you were single. You are an athlete as well as in a cover band and told some good jokes from time to time, usually when you were high off your ass.

        Kurt calls you and says, "Hey... Y/N want to meet me at the Pier?" You answered quickly "Yes of course." As you knew which pier he meant. The Santa Monica pier at night was a sight to be seen and an atmosphere just to be in the west coast for you have only been to california once. Being from the midwest is way different, weather and people wise. "Hey, how about we go grab a bite to eat, what sounds good to you?" Kurt said while you guys were getting ready to get off the ferris wheel. "How about we go to the rainbow." You said, it was your favorite spot and even he knew that. "Okay." He said with a slight chuckle. You both got into the car and before he drives off he tells you something. "I would prefer you keep my presence at a low. I try to look as casual as I can so no one notices me, I a few days ago jumped the wall to the rehab center I was staying at, and Courtney kept calling and calling and I just didn't respond. So I might need a place to lay low for a bit because when they tell her I'm not there the first place they're going to look is my house." He tells you this and you are slightly shocked but slightly not surprised as you knew the couple but didnt like Courtney. She just had an attitude like hey I'm here I'm on a higher pedastool than you dont oppose me kind attitude. So you agreed to help Kurt.

       "What about Frances?" You ask him. "I have you listed as the god mother for frances, since were so close. But since I have you as someone liable you could easily pick her up and bring her to visit." You knew he was right and even though you didnt like Courtney you had to pick up Frances from Courtney. He drove you both to the Rainbow as you werent quite 21 yet you couldnt order drinks. Kurt ordered you one as he ordered himself one and you drinked and talked the night away. As you both finish you see someone familiar. "Is that David Lee Roth?" You say barely above a whisper bit he hears you, "Yes I am." The man says as he let's out a little laugh. Kurt amused by the whole thing but tired urges you to hurry. "Well it was nice to meet you but my friend and I gotta go back to our hotel." You said to him. "Pleasure to meet you as well. By the way what are you doing tomorrow night?." He asked you as you were walking out. "My band has a gig at the Viper Room tomorrow night." You tell him as you smile and start to blush. Kurt rolling his eyes and holding in quiet laughter. "Okay sweetheart see you tomorrow night then because I'm going to play a little gig at the Viper Room as well." He winks at you as you blush even harder. As you and Kurt get back to the car he starts slightly laughing at you. "What are you laughing at?" You say in a fun kind of way. "You... the way you tried to flirt with him be he ultimately out flirted you. It was kinda funny." Kurt said laughing driving you both back to the hotel where you both got high and went to bed.