Crazy Leveling System Chapter 627

The Heaven Primordial Empire.

"Great Emperor, Heavenly Clouds Empire didn't know their place lately! Their power has overshadowed our Heaven Primordial Empire!"

"That's right. Although we've always been called the second-best in the past, no one took us lightly! Even the World Dragon Empire respects us to a certain extent in the past!"

"What heritage does the Heavenly Clouds Empire have? The fact they didn't have any heritage whatsoever is more unnerving! They only have a powerful Great Emperor, and If their Great Emperor dies, then the Heavenly Clouds Empire will definitely perish!"

"They dared to make our Great Emperor wait outside last time! This is unacceptable!"

Each minister of Heaven's Primordial Empire spoke righteously. All of them felt unnerved and unconvinced as the news about the Heavenly Clouds Empire being the strongest Empire on Mortal World has already spread like wildfire!

"Hadn't we kept a low profile, we would be able to crush the World Dragon Empire ourselves! But, now that the World Dragon Empire is gone, it's the Heavenly Clouds Empire's turn to look us down!"

"That's true! However, the Heavenly Cloud Great Emperor is indeed powerful. He pushed back the entire World Dragon Empire alone. I think that it would be best for us to calm ourselves down!"

"Bullshit! Our Great Emperor was hung out to dry for a few hours, waiting outside of Heavenly Clouds Empire! I can't calm down, knowing that we are being underestimated!"

"But if we provoke the Heavenly Clouds Empire, we...."

"You coward. Do you think that our Heaven Primordial Empire can't even hold our ground against Heavenly Clouds Empire? Do you think our Retired Emperor is weak? Our Retired Emperor alone is much more powerful than the whole World Dragon Empire!"

The Heaven Primordial Empire's proud ministers kept arguing with each other. Each of them was powerful and proud, but now that their beloved Empire was being stepped on by another Empire, they couldn't just back down!

They felt that they were humiliated to lose their hands against a new Empire like this!

"Great Emperor, Heavenly Clouds Empire is not a threat! Their Great Emperor is the only capable one! If we leave him to the Former Great Emperor, we can definitely crush Heavenly Clouds Empire, and the whole Mortal World would be kneeling under our feet!" the Heaven Primordial's Imperial Preceptor said grimly.

"We were reluctant to take action against the World Dragon Empire in the past because we don't know who their backing was!"

"Now that we know that the World Dragon Empire doesn't have anyone, we could easily crush the World Dragon Empire! But we couldn't do it now after Heavenly Clouds Great Emperor has done it himself!"

It was obvious that Heaven Primordial Empire's ministers and Imperial Preceptor didn't want to be the second-best Empire any longer.

Furthermore, a new Empire like Heavenly Clouds Empire got the jump off them and became the new best Empire was a hit to their pride!

The Heaven Primordial Great Emperor didn't say anything, but deep down, he also felt the same!

He didn't understand why a small Empire like Heavenly Clouds Empire would think that they were unbeatable when it was just their Great Emperor alone that was worth mentioning!

He felt very humiliated when he had to wait for the Heavenly Clouds Great Emperor outside back then. He was worried that the Heavenly Clouds Empire had a Divine Nation backing. Otherwise, he would've snapped at that time!