"Merry fucking Christmas to you too baby" His breathy words making me breath out into breathy giggles "You like that Christmas present baby?" Biting my lip as I trail off. "Fucking loved it..." Whispering into a kiss. "Now time for yours..." Flipping me over so he's on top and thrusting his cock in hard causing me to yelp out.  

Jon's POV 

While Chrissie gets dressed, I head downstairs to the dining room "Mornin ma" , "Mornin Jonny" Turning to look at me for a moment before returning to cooking. My hand slides down under the table and pulls at my dick which is still tingling with pleasure. "Where's dad and everyone?" , "You're dad has went to pick everyone up and your brothers are still asleep and Leo is just in the bathroom". The mention of Leo reminds me that I need to ask his permission to ask Chrissie to marry me. 

As soon as I hear the bathroom door open, I scarper out into the hallway to catch him "Mornin Kidd" Giving me a nod. The words were on the tip of my tongue, all I had to do was ask him, just ask, it's simple. "You look like you got somethin to say kidd, spit it out" His deep vocals sending a wave of fear through me. "INEEDTOASKYOUSOMETHINN" Instead of asking him normally, it all came out as a big jumbled up mess. "Alright calm down kidd, take a breath then ask me" Giving me a pat on the shoulder which reassures me. I release a deep breath from my lips before I break the silence "I want your permission to ask Chrissie to marry me". There was a moment silence and I thought for sure he was going to kill me. 

Suddenly he burst out laughing, yanking me towards him and planting a kiss on each cheek. "You have it..... I think you'll make her happy" Patting me on the shoulder with a smile. "Here.... You can use this if you want or if you'd rather buy her one yourself it's up to you" Pulling out a beautiful diamond ring from his trouser pocket. "It was her mothers and well it's yours now to do with what you want.... Give it to Chrissie or when you have kids, give it to them.... It's up to you kidd"  Placing the silver ring in the palm of my hand. There were a number of diamonds along it and the shine had since gone from the silver ring in my hand but it was still beautiful and I can easily take it to a jewellers and get it cleaned. 

Suddenly the shock waves through my body, I can't believe he gave me his wife's ring, her mom's ring. He gives me another hug "Congratulations son" Patting me on the back. There it was, that word 'son', he's never called me that before, it sounds weird but feels good. He let's me go when he hears Chrissie coming out my room upstairs and disappears into the dining room. Without hesitation, I slide the ring into my jean pocket, taking a mental note to take it to a jewellers another day or maybe I'll get my mom to do that. 

My breath hitched in my throat as I watched her descend down the stairs like an angel from heaven. Her fitted red dress capturing my attention straight away, the way it hugs her perfect curves and those long smooth legs. She walks right up to me as I'm still in such a daze "Why are you standing out here" Her smile is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. "I love you" In my daze, that was all I managed to squeeze out my mouth. The cutest giggle escapes her soft ruby lips "I love you too baby" Planting a feather light kiss on my cheek. I can't seem to function properly when I'm round her, I either go all numb and can't move or I can't utter a word. 

She makes her way into the dining room with me nipping at her heels like a lost puppy looking for it's owner. She sits down at the table and instead of sitting down next to her I just stand there like an idiot, staring at her. "Jon what are you doing?" I hear my mom quizzing me but I still can't peel my eyes away from Chrissie. Everyone by this point is looking at me but I honestly don't care. Chrissie giggles out loud, a rosy tint colouring her cheeks. Her emerald orbs are so bright and beautiful, I could get lost in them if I stare long enough. "Jon would you leave the girl alone and sit down" My mom calls out again but I still can't manage to tear myself away. Everyone else is laughing and snickering at me while they watch me act like a complete fool. It's not until Chrissie grabs onto my hand that I slightly snap out of it "Sit down Jonny" Her voice sounds like angels singing, she's so enchanting. "Okay" Nodding my head like a bobblehead in a car window. She leads me to the seat, pulling it out for me before I sit down. Lifting her hand to my lips, I plant a soft deep kiss on it, slowly pulling it away but not letting go. "So beautiful" Whispering out my words in a daze, her cheeks turning a brighter shade of pink. "JOHN FRANCIS!!" My mom's angry shouts snapping me abruptly from my daze "Yes Ma" Whipping my head round to see her standing there with her arms folded. "Are you quite finished because we do have company" Gesturing to the whole family sitting round the table, staring at me. "Uhhh yeah" Unconsciously nodding as I trail off.