Fixing The Road

[The screen then skips to outside, where we see Bessie, who is a road-paving machine that is not a living vehicle

[The screen then skips to outside, where we see Bessie, who is a road-paving machine that is not a living vehicle. Tar is heard gurgling. Doc is next to her, with McQueen, the whole team and Mater.]

Doc Hudson: This here is Bessie, finest Road-Paving Machine ever built. [to McQueen, The pups, Spot and Wallace] I'm hereby sentencing you all to community service. Y'all gonna fix the road under my supervision.

Lightning McQueen: WHAT?! This place is crazy!

Tow Mater: [whispers to McQueen] Hey, I know this may be a bad time right now, but uh, you owe me $32,000 in legal fees.

Woofster: What?

Doc Hudson: [to McQueen, The pups, Spot and Wallace] So we're gonna hitch y'all up to sweet Bessie, and you're gonna pull her nice.

Lightning McQueen: You're gotta be kidding me.

Doc Hudson: [to McQueen] You and your friends start there where the road begins, [drives to where the road begins from the courthouse] y'all finish down there where the road ends.

Tow Mater: [Mater and the team get onto the road, facing towards the end of the town, and has a long swirly crack. McQueen moves his tire up, and moves himself forward so he can move with his parking boot still on. Mater looking at the damaged road] HOLY SHOOT!!!

Lightning McQueen: Whoa, whoa, whoa! How long is this gonna take?!

Doc Hudson: Well, fella does it right, should take him about 5-days.

Lightning McQueen: 5-days?! But I should be in California schmoozing Dinoco right now!

Doc Hudson: Then if I were you, I'd quit yappin' and start working! Hook them up, Mater.

Tow Mater: Okay-dokey. [Mater tries to get McQueen's parking boot off as watched him do that. Mater groaning. Finally, McQueen's boot comes off. Suddenly, he quickly move away and into the distance.]

Lightning McQueen: FREEDOM!!!!

Tow Mater: [Doc and the whole team crossly looked at Mater, who was shocked.] Maybe I should've uh hooked him up to Bessie...and then uh...then took the boot off. [looks at the team]

[Then the screen shows McQueen driving away from Radiator Springs, even driving past a billboard saying "Leaving so soon?"]

Lightning McQueen: WHOO-HOO! Goodbye, Radiator Springs, and goodbye, Bessie! California, here I come! Yeah! Oh, fell that wind! Yes! [But then, he start sputtering

Lightning McQueen: WHOO-HOO! Goodbye, Radiator Springs, and goodbye, Bessie! California, here I come! Yeah! Oh, fell that wind! Yes! [But then, he start sputtering.] No, no, no, no! Outta gas? How can I be outta gas?

Sheriff: [He stopped near the other billboard, where Sheriff and Sally are.] [laughs] Boy, we ain't as dumb as you think we are.

Lightning McQueen: [sputtering] But, but, but how did...? How did--? You--?

Sally Carrera: We siphoned your gas while you were passed out, [reflects sunlight on her wing mirror] KA-CHOW. [McQueen getting hit in the eyes by the reflected sunlight] [McQueen groans] [Sheriff laughing]

Sheriff: [The screen shows the traffic light, as its amber light continues blinking. Then we see Sheriff driving to Flo's V8 Cafe, where Fillmore and Sarge are standing.] Gentlemen.

Sarge: [The gas station bell dings.] Sheriff.

Fillmore: Hey, Sheriff.

Luigi: [Then the screen shows Luigi and Guido at Luigi's Casa Della Tires as they are arguing about where some tires were put at the moment and before. Red is watering some flowers there.] Why the tires are here?

Guido: [speaking Italian] Sono sempre stati qui.

Luigi: They were better well before.

Guido: Stai sempre a parlare.

Luigi: Guido!

Lizzie: [to Red] Red, can you move over? I want to get look at that sexy hot rod.

Tow Mater: [While Lizzie was talking, Red stops watering. Then we see McQueen and the team pulling Bessie slowly along the road between the many old closed shops, laying out tar behind Bessie. Mater was standing on the sidewalk.] Ya know, I used to be a purty good whistler. I can't do it now of course, on account of sometimes I get fluid built up in my engine block, but Doc said he's gonna fix it dough. He can fix about anything. That's why we made him the judge. Boy, you shoulda heard me on "giddy-up, oom papa mow mow." Now, I'm not one to brag, but people come purty far to see me get low on the mow-mow.

Lightning McQueen: [Then a bubble of tar comes out from one of Bessie's pipes, pops, and a little slob of tar lands on McQueen's right bolt sticker.] [McQueen gasps] Aw, man, that's just great!

Tow Mater: Hey, what's wrong?

Lucky: What happened?

Lightning McQueen: My lucky sticker's all dirty.

Tow Mater: [groans] That ain't nothing', I'll clean it for you! [Mater snorts, and hacks]

Lightning McQueen: Yeah That would be necessary. [notices Red the fire truck, who was watering the same flowers at Luigi's store] Hey! Hey, big fella! Yeah, you in the red! [sees McQueen, and stops watering] I could use a little hose down. Help me wash this off. [But Red instead leaves nervously, pushing the flowers away.] What, where's he going?

Mater: Oh, he's just a little bit shy, and he hates ya for killin' his flowers.

Lightning McQueen: I shouldn't have to put up with this! I'm a precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics!

Mater: You hurt your what?

Lightning McQueen: I'm a very famous race car!

[Then Luigi and Guido come over.]

Luigi: You are a famous race car? A real race car?

Lightning McQueen: Yes, I'm a real race car. What do you think? Look at me.

Luigi: I have followed racing my entire life of my whole life!

Lightning McQueen: Then you know who I am. I'm Lightning McQueen.

Luigi: Lightening McQueen!

Lightning McQueen: YES! YES!

Luigi: I must scream it to the world! My excitement from the top of someplace very high! Do you know many Ferraris?

Lightning McQueen: No, no, no. They race on the European circuit. I'm in the Piston Cup! [Then we see Luigi and Guido, who are now frowning.] What?

Luigi: Luigi follow only the Ferraris.

[Luigi and Guido then drive back to their store. McQueen then gets saddened at not being known because of Luigi watching just the Ferrari racing.]

Team: Wow.