⚔Chapter Twenty-Four⚔

Word Count: 1278

"Is that..." Her eyes lit up in recognition.

"Yes, it is." I pushed the armor towards her, and she quickly took it into her inventory. "Thank you for returning this to me."

She smiled. "Then I better get out of here." She stood up.

"Good luck, (Y/N)."

"Godsspeed, Ranboo." She laughed softly, saluting.

Gods?

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"I'm back!" I spoke softly, walking into the house and shaking the snow off of me.

"Welcome back." I heard Techno reply, and I looked up to him, kicking off my boots.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Tommy's knocked out,"

"Understandable, it's like..." I looked to the clock on the walls. "Late. I can't read that from here."

"(Y/N)." Techno spoke sternly, and I jumped.

"Mhm?" I hummed, sitting down in front of the fireplace to warm up a little.

Techno moved beside me, sitting down too. "Um..." He fiddled with his hands anxiously. Well that's something that you don't see everyday. "Here." He summoned an axe to his hands, and placed it in mine. "Take this."

I ran my thumb over the hilt, squinting to see the words that were engraved in the handle. "Axe... of peace." I read the words out, then shot my head up to look at Techno. "You're giving me the axe of peace?!" I smiled, eyes widening in surprise. "Speaking of gear," I opened my inventory. "A little someone gave us our shit back." I smiled again, throwing Techno's armor out of my inventory.

Techno gasped. "Bruh- you did not."

"I did." I closed my inventory. "Just had to give a book back to Ranboo."

"Ranboo's a nice guy."

"I know."

Techno pulled me into a quick, tight hug. "Thank you."

"Of course."

That night

I sat up and looked to the clock.

3am, it said. I sighed, swinging my legs off the bed and walking to the other side of the room, where Tommy slept. "Tom." I shook him, and he hummed softly, swatting my hand away. "Tommy!"

"What do you want?" He squinted his eyes open slightly to look at me.

"Can we go to L'Manburg?"

"Again? We just got back!"

I lowered myself to the floor and sat criss-cross-applesauce by the side of the bed, placing my chin on the bed. "I've heard a lot about 'the bench', and I want to see it."

"The bench?" He sat up, looking down at me.

"The bench."

"Okay- Okay let's go." He swung his legs off the bed too, and stood up. I stood up too.

"Really?"

He yawned, still tired. "What better time then..." He looked to the clock. "3 in the morning?"

"Yes!" I jumped excitedly, going up the ladder to the main floor, where I grabbed a coat off a chair. I looked to the ladder to see Tommy climbing up the ladder, by where the fireplace was, the fire still going, on it's last legs.