Feign submission and do as much as you can without shifting. You knew you needed to act now. You needed to act rationally and turn the situation in your favor without anyone else getting hurt. But you're worried about how Jane and Jack would react, what they would think about you if you lost yourself to your other side. You're still not confident being that way around others. What if you end up hurting them in the process?

Jack notices you getting worried and upset. He grabs your hand and squeezes it.

"I just need to sit, that's all. I'll be okay Y/N."

You hear Sylvie start laughing and cock her gun again. You turn around and glare at her.

"What the fuck do you want from us!?"

"I think you know Y/N."

"I think the fuck not Sylvie. You just shot my fucking boyfriend! You're hurting my friends! What the hell do you want!?"

She sighs and aims the gun at Jane this time. She laughs maniacally.

"I want you to come home with me. Come home to Silas. He misses you. I came here to bring you back to him, back to where you belong."

Jane snorts as you take a few steps forward. She grabs your gun from your thigh holster and aims it at Sylvie, your gun would do more damage than her knife would. 

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. As if I'd let you take her anywhere near that sick fuck."

Sylvie turns her head towards Jane and pulls the trigger.

"NO!"

Sylvie barely missed Jane. Jane was sitting on the ground processing that she almost got shot. You were shaking now and clenched your fists again.

"Please Sylvie, stop this. Just please leave my friends alone! Put the gun down and I'll go with you!"

Feign submission. Just wait until the right moment to attack, catch her off guard somehow.

Sylvie smiles and crosses her arms over her chest. You look at her and sigh.

"Yeah right, you lying half-breed. Silas told me about your little white lies."

"What the fuck are you talking about!? Silas is the fucking liar, what are you even doing here!? You're still human, you can leave now. Get away from this place, from Silas, and start your life over somewhere else."

Sylvie keeps laughing and tucks her hair behind her ear, her breathing becoming erratic. You look back to check on Jack and Jane. You were trying so hard not to cry or lose control. You wanted to so badly. You had to try not to let your emotions cloud your mind.

"What's the big deal anyway? I might just shoot your boyfriend, and this time I won't miss!"

She aims at Jack once more and places her finger on the trigger. She looks at you for any reaction. She had hit a weak spot, she was getting her way. You push your hands out in a surrendering manner, carefully taking small steps toward her. She was too manic and worked up to notice your actions.

"PLEASE DON'T, PLEASE!"

"WHY Y/N, WHY!? WHAT'S SO FUCKING SPECIAL ABOUT HIM!?"

"BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE HIM. I LOVE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH. THAT'S WHY YOU MASSIVE BITCH."

She flinches and hesitates on pulling the trigger. You couldn't hold it in anymore, you let your tears fall. Beneath the surface you were waiting to explode, to attack. Both sides of you fighting against each other for dominance.

"Please put the gun down. I'll come with you. I'll do whatever you say, Sylvie. Just please don't hurt them anymore."

She places the gun in her back pocket and claps her hands together.

"There, now that wasn't so hard was it?"

You sniffle and turn around to see Jack standing up with a worried expression.

"Y/N, you can't be serious."

You wanted to run to him, to place your hand on the side of his face and kiss him softly. But all you did was whisper loud enough for him to hear you, hoping his keen sense of hearing worked in your favor. 

"Don't watch okay? I love you, Jack."

Your eyes were glowing bright (e/c) now. Your bottom eyelids faded to black, with small dark red veins branching out to the top of your cheekbones. Jack nods and Jane does the same.

You turn back and look down at the ground. Tears fall and your fists clench as you walk toward Sylvie. Masky and Hoodie were conscious now and saw your appearance. They back away slowly knowing what was about to happen.

"Silas will be so happy to see you!"

"I'm sure he will."

Sylvie looks at you and frowns. You sniffle and prepare yourself for what you had to do.

"Hey it's going to be okay, he's actually changed since you broke his heart. He really wants to make-"

You lunge toward Sylvie and push her down onto the ground. She lands on her back hard and it knocks the wind out of her. You get on top of her and pin her wrists above her head.

"W-What are y-you doing!?"

She cries and struggles to breathe, to fight back against your hold. You flash your fangs at her. You were beyond furious now, you were out for blood. Literally.

In the blink of an eye, you lean down and sink your teeth into her soft flesh deeply. You weren't going to stop this time. She let out a blood-curdling scream, choking on air as you bit down harder. You pull back and let go of her wrists.

"P-Please... don't k-kill me."

"Too late you bitch. You fucked with the wrong half-breed."

You sink your teeth into the other side of her neck and her body slowly goes limp. You pull away and she slowly bleeds out beneath you, blood garbles from her throat and down the sides of her face. You look up at the sky and sigh. Nothing but euphoria washes over you know as your anger fades. Your surroundings fade out and it's just white noise now.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Unknown POV

I watch as Y/N kills Sylvie, it's a very pleasant sight.

Sylvie fucked things up too soon because she just couldn't wait before taking action, and couldn't follow orders. She was too obsessed with Silas, too impatient and reckless.

Silas is an idiot for sending Sylvie here to do a job I could have easily accomplished. Honestly, this whole scene was just pure entertainment.

What a fucking joke. Seriously Silas, what were you thinking?

Silas was right about one thing though, Y/N is almost at her full power and potential. She will return home and rule as our Queen. That will not be stopped, not if I can help it.

"I cannot wait to meet you Y/N."