008 | even if it's a cliché

Start from the beginning

"You need to slow down or you'll choke!" Connie yells out.

She rolls her eyes at his comment, "Yeah, yeah." 

"I'm serious!" He hands her a glass with water inside.

You chuckle, "Be serious Sasha! I don't have the most time in the world ya know?" 

She finishes eating her bread, swallowing every bit of it, even the crumbs left in the palm of her hand. "Okay. If we're being serious 'ere we should go eat together while catching up on the latest things happening 'round." She says her accent poking out every now and then.

"Okay. If that's your idea. I'll do it!" You say leaning back into your chair, nearly falling off it.

"Be careful! You nearly fell." Connie moms you around.

"Stop moming us around. We aren't kids..." 

Sasha rummaging around trying to look for any leftover food. "Guys! Look what I found. More bread!!" She says excitedly carrying the basket of the bread.

"Aren't those stale?" You turn around to see Sasha already biting into the pieces of bread. "—Too late for that." Connie tries to hide his laughter, somewhat concerned for Sasha though.

"Nope. Taste perfectly fine to me!" She yells out, tasting the flavorsome baked treat.

"...Right. Don't get sick okay?"

Sasha looks at you, with a fazed look."I never get sick." 

"Show off." You mumble, looking away from her. It wasn't that you go sick often, but when getting sick it was such a big deal because it would last ages and it would take so long to go away.

"Whatta' ya say?!" Sasha says, exasperated.

You quickly raised your hands up in defense. "Nothin'." 

"This actually doesn't taste that bad." Connie says munching on the same bread that you had previously stated was, stale.

" Connie says munching on the same bread that you had previously stated was, stale

"Okay! Horse riding.. Historia.. Pick one?" You say looking at the big display of all the groomed, maned horses in front of you.

"May I ride your horse one last time?" She politely asks you.

You give her a nod. It was the last time you were ever going to see her. Well, not the last, but definitely one of the last.

"Yay!!" She raises her fists in excitement. 

"Well shall we just ride around while catching up with each other? We can walk a circle on our horses then we'll end up riding near here again." 

"Of course!!" She says excitedly, getting on top of the horse in front of her.