Chapter 22: There's no love like the first...restroom!

Chris Donovan vs. Shane Lewis

Pix of Chris giving Shane a smoldering look

Video: Drunk in Love by Beyonce

Enjoy!

***

"I'm so sorry, Chris." Shane murmured.

"For what?" Chris asked as he flopped into the couch.

"This. I know you were looking forward to getting some rest after the trip."

"Don't insult me, Shane." Chris said quietly. "Is resting more important than being here with you? In any case, who says I can't rest now? Come here." Chris reached for Shane's hand and drew him down beside him.

"I'm so relieved she's okay." Shane sighed as he rested his head against Chris' shoulder. "Thanks for convincing Lizzie."

"Hmmm... Guess she didn't stand a chance in the face of the Donovan charm." Chris murmured, nuzzling Shane's neck.

"Don't flatter yourself dickwad." Shane breathed, enjoying the feel of Chris' lips on his neck.

"Who're you calling a dickwad?" Chris husked, stretching to lie on his back and pulling Shane to lie on top of him. Without wasting time, he captured Shane's mouth in a fiery kiss.

Shane opened up, kissing Chris right back. Chris' hand went to the back of Shane's head to hold him to his devouring lips whilst his other hand moved to Shane's lower back to caress his sweet spot with butterfly touches. Shane arched his back, moaning lustfully into the kiss. He was hard in an instant, his cock pushing against his buttons, begging to be released.

"Chris..." Shane moaned as he tore his mouth away from Chris, thrusting slowly against Chris' equally hard bulge, his eyes shut in bliss.

"Not here." Chris rasped. "Come on." Both men got off the couch.

"Where are we going?" Shane was so hard, he couldn't focus.

"Restroom." Chris didn't miss the grimace on Shane's face when he mentioned the restroom. "Don't worry. This hospital is virtually like a five star hotel. The restrooms on the executive wing are neat, classy, spacious, and aren't used much as all the executive rooms have their own en suite bathrooms."

"But Adele..."

 "I'll get a nurse to watch her. Unless of course you don't mind staying here with...that." Chris said, staring pointedly at the bulge in front of Shane's pants.

"Let's go." Shane groaned, reaching down to adjust himself.

Chris and Shane quietly went out of the room with one destination in mind...the restroom. They paused briefly by the nurse who couldn't seem to take her eyes off Shane. Chris couldn't stop the growl of irritation that tore out of his throat. Shane narrowed his eyes at Chris and turned to give the nurse a brilliant smile. But before he could open his mouth, Chris was speaking.

"Maggie." Chris said, looking at the nurse's nametag. "Would you be a darling and watch my little girl for me please. We'll be right back."

"Certainly, Mr. Donovan." Of course she knew Chris. Who didn't know Dr. Murphy's crazy, handsome rich friends?

"Thank you darling." Chris said too sweetly to be genuine, and turned towards the restroom with Shane. "Florence Nightingale wants you." Chris growled. "She's obviously dying to fuck your brains out." He rasped, pushing open the restroom door. "Wanna give her a taste of that wicked cock?" Chris taunted as he quickly locked the door behind them and pushed Shane against the double-wide vanity with its beautiful marble countertop.