13. Because I love you

Start from the beginning

"Callan, Eddie, and I can't remember other two lives Zel" he raised two fingers to keep a steady count.

"Umm... that girl killed herself because you threw the blame on her, didn't you?" I raised my index finger to add in the third person. He smirked and increased the count with a total of three fingers.

"And fourth" Seth chimed in from my right side he had a confused look on his face.

"About the fourth life Ginger isn't it, your cat?" I cleared my throat and stared at him.

"You are so smart babe" Sebastian crouched in front of me a smile plastered over his face. Seth let out a chuckle.

"It is not funny" I glared at him, to my surprise his smile faded quickly.

"Why would you do that?" I asked him, instead of answering me he took my right hand and pulled the sleeve of my navy blue t-shirt to reveal the bandage around my arm

"Because of this, she hurt you" Now I totally agree with what Randy said Sebastian is going insane after me, for this small scar Sebastian killed his own cat, for me?

"Yeah but that doesn't mean you kill a cat for that, that was not Ginger's fault she is just an animal who hurt me without intention" I explained with swift hand gestures, but he caught my hand mid-air as soon as I finished.

"Zel, Ginger hurt you? Yes, or No" He looked right through my eyes, scaring me.

I knew he would not let go of the topic, so I gulped. "Yes," I murmured quietly. He let go of my hand and lifted my chin with two of his fingers, his eyes piercing right through me.

"Now tell me did Randy hurt you? Yes or no" As much as I had wanted to go for the latter answer both of us knew he would not let Randy go.

"Yes," I answered in a single syllable and averted my eyes towards Randy as he silently took in everything that was going on. His eyes gave it out easily that indeed he was scared. Tears threatened to leave his eyes, this is the first time I have witnessed a guy like him break down.

"Now, he should meet the same fate, correct?" he asked in almost a tone that I was not able to resist and without thinking too much I nodded.

"So it is decided you will have to die" Seth spoke startling me, as I almost forgot about his presence in the room.

"Seth, Sebastian, think for a second he is human too" I tried to reason and looked back and forth in their direction. I even heard a small hum of agreement from Randy's muffled mouth, as he nodded his head in my direction.

"No one asked for your opinion" Seth smacked him and removed his hand from Randy's mouth, this time he kept shut instead of speaking.

"He could have killed you don't you get it, Zel?" Sebastian sat down and pointed his finger towards Randy.

"But Seth saved me" I counter-argued, this would be the first time that I am not listening to him.

"It was just mere luck, enough talking let's eat" Seth suggested and took out a slice of pizza from the box, my mouth watered at the sight of it but my stomach had a different story to tell as I had no appetite and Seth? I can't believe it. Having a hostage in front of you and still want to eat like normal friends would do. This is getting out of control if this continues I don't know who will be Sebastian's next target...

"Zel, babe open your mouth" Sebastian cooed and smiled at me as he held a slice of pizza in his hand extended towards me.

"No, I am not hungry" I spoke up in a harsh tone and stood up only to be pulled down by my wrist.