"Pie eating contest?" Harry said glancing at Y/N while barely managing to hold back a laugh.

"Yeah!"

***

"This is not food camp." Ron said bitterly, as they sat in a large circle with other people their age holding onto a script of Julius Caesar.

The moment Harry and Y/N realized that Hermione had tricked Ron into agreeing to come to the camp, they silently agreed to have him figure it out on his own. 

After they had finished eating their meal, Mrs. Granger went off to work and Mrs. Rendall brought the four of them over to her car. 

They could hardly contain their laughter as he continued to ramble about everything he was going to eat. Mrs. Rendall seemed to have caught on but didn't say anything, she only glanced at Y/N once with an amused look on her face.

"And icecream!" Ron said as he imagined taking a bite of the cold, creamy delectable treat. "Did you say there'd be a cake making station?!" He asked excitedly.

"Oh yeah.. definitely".. Harry said hiding a grin and making Ron sigh dreamily at the idea.

"We'll be holding a play at the end of the week" The camp counselor said. "It'll be wonderful! I'll give you some time to look over the roles and then you'll be assigned one" 

The camp counselor walked away leaving Y/N, Harry, Ron and Hermione in a giant room filled with 10 other people.

Hermione was flipping excitedly through the script. Ron looked furious and very disappointed. Harry and Y/N were both equally bored as they lazily flipped through the script skimming the pages.

Y/N read over the script in complete confusion, all these words that hardly made any sense. Harry looked like he wasn't even trying, and Hermione was grinning widely while taking small notes on the side of the page.

"Hermione do you understand any of this?" Y/N asked.

"Of course!"

"Go on then-" Ron said slamming the script shut, "I refuse to read all this nonsense"

"And dumb it down please" Y/N said knowing Hermione would try explain it complexly.

Hermione huffed but went on to explain it. "Julius Caesar was a war hero, he comes back from a battle and is loved by the entire city of Rome, then a group of men conspire against him, they are called the 'conspirators' and are led by Brutus and Cassius, they end up stabbing Caesar to death and then run off- There's more, but that's as much as we're performing" Hermione said.

"Huh?" The three of them said in unison. Hermione sighed and looked back down at her script.

"Bloody hell that's confusing" Ron said. "What are-" Ron picked up a pen examining it. "What's this?"

"It's like a quill, but you don't have to dip it in ink" Harry said.

"Woah-" he said clicking the pen rapidly. 

Suddenly Hermione gasped excitedly "Oh! how interesting would it be to play Calpurnia!"

"Who?"

"Julius Caesar's wife" Harry said looking at the cast list.

"Then... maybe Ron can play Julius Caesar" Y/N smirked wiggling her eyesbrows at them tauntingly. Hermione glared at her with a hint of a blush and Ron looked almost flustered. 

***

"You didn't even try!" Hermione said as the four of them finished auditioning for their roles.