Christmas Shopping

Start from the beginning

I was happy like a giddy child as we scurried through the mall, twirling round on the spot as I gaze up to the twinkling lights hanging from the ceiling. I was dragging him over to every little thing that amazed me, I know it was childish but what can I say? I just love how magical everything becomes at Christmas. He didn't seem to mind, in fact he found my reactions rather funny. "Mmm....Can we go in here babe?" Moaning into his words which instantly caught my attention, following his gaze to the lingerie store "Victoria's Secret" that was coming up. "Now Jon...You never told me you like wearing lingerie" Smirking to myself while I mess with him. "Hilarious babe.....Come on, I wanna pick some sexy lingerie for ya..." My eyes rolled with humour. It was true I only had one set of sexy lingerie which was the lacy corset he got me, the rest were plain lacy sets which I only had two colours in. My head nodded in response, so he dragged me into the store, taking his sunglasses off when he got inside. His eyes lighting up like a kid in a candy store, he does love it when I wear lingerie and I love seeing his reactions. We were only in the store a matter of minutes and we already had a range of teddys and a few different lingerie sets. We added a few more sets in the basket before heading into the dressing room to try them on.

He sat on the stool in the corner of the room while I stripped off my clothes "Mmmm....This was a great idea to come here babe" Groaning out his words while his hungry eyes look my naked body up and down. "Don't get any ideas Jonny...You just sit there and be a good boy" Nodding as I trail off. I emptied the basket onto the table next to Jon, taking a look at all the different sets "Try the red on first" Glancing down at the dark red satin set. I'm not surprised he wants me to try that one on first seeing as his favourite colour is red. "Close your eyes" His huffs in frustration "What? I don't get to watch you?", "No, I want it to be a surprise" He groans and huffs before closing his eyes like a naughty child. I take my time while sliding the soft material onto my body, making sure it's all right. The panties were quite high leg, something I certainly wasn't used to and they showed off a lot of my ass considering they were thongs which I've never worn before. The bra pushed my boobs up and I have to say it made them look great, the suspender belt was just the cherry on top of the cake. "Okay...you can look" Facing him with my hands nervously fidgeting with one another. As soon as he opened his eyes, they were nearly busting with hunger whilst a smirk curved his plump lips. He slowly lifted his hand, giving his fore finger a twirl, telling me he wants me to twirl round. My gaze fell to the floor while I nervously bit my lip, I don't know why but I was feeling so shy "Come on honey...you aren't shy are ya?" His words sending shivers down my spine. "yeah....I've never worn panties like this before Jonny....I'm a little embarrassed" Fidgeting with my hands as I speak. "Oh come on...don't be embarrassed baby" , "Alright....Just don't laugh okay" Quickly spitting my words out. "If anything I'm gonna get a hard fucking dick babe" A giggle burst from my lips, my cheeks turning a shade of pink. I slowly twirl around, stopping when my ass is facing him "So fucking sexy" Groaning out his words which only made me whimper.

For the next set, I chose to try on the lacy light purple set, the whole set was see through so you could see everything. I quickly slipped everything on, taking a quick look in the mirror before letting him open his eyes "Okay...". His eyes opened and unlike the last set, they didn't light up with hunger, in fact he looked so unenthusiastic. He twirled his finger and with that I slowly spun round on the spot, stopping when my eyes meet him again "Hmmm...Not that one" Twisting his face in distaste. I wasn't too keen on it myself so thankfully he didn't like it and with that I stripped out and tossed it to the side. We got through the rest of the lingerie, rather quickly and picked out four out of six, a dark red set, a pink set, a black set which had a rose pattern on it and a dark purple set. We picked out two of the teddys before heading to the checkout with all of the stuff. "God...we really need to hurry and get back coz I'm so hard now babe" Whispering out his words while we work our way through the mall. "It'll just give you something to look forward to later" Enticing him with a sexy gaze which he moaned at.