───── ❝ 𝟏𝟗 ❞ ─────

-

"So," Kakyoin speaks up. "What are we going to do about the truck? Star Platinum left it a wreck."

"Easy," Jotaro responds. "Just leave it," he glances at you for a moment before continuing. "Let's get going."

-

After a while of driving, the now group of six of you stop at a roadside tea stand.

"This'll be a good break for us," Mr. Joestar says before you all get out.

You were beyond thankful for the opportunity to stretch your legs.

You walk in to see a group of strange looking men, just sitting around a table drinking.

There was another man there, who was cranking a machine that was turning a plant into juice.

"What's that?" Mr. Joestar asks.

"Sugarcane juice," the man promptly responds. "Want some?"

"Sure, no harm in it."

You continue to look around before hearing Mr. Joestar yell.

He snaps his head around before you could say anything. You follow suit, and turn your head to see the red car that was following previously.

"It's him!" Polnareff yells, pointing, "He's here!"

You, Polnareff, and Jotaro walk over to the car only to find that the driver isn't in it.

"What the hell?" Polnareff tries to stick his head in the car, but you pull him out by the strap of his tank-top, muttering the word 'dumbass' under your breath.

"Hey! Tell me, who's the owner of that red car parked over there!"

The owner was heavily stuttering, presumably out of fear, but managed to tell Mr. Joestar that he didn't know.

"Our driver isn't going to just come out and tell us," Kakyoin said.

"He's messing with us!" Polnareff sounded offended.

"Then this leaves us with only one option, right, Jotaro?" Mr. Joestar says.

"Yeah," he responds. "Four innocent sons of bitches, we'll just have to beat the shit out of all of them."

The men looked over in terror.

"Wait!" You attempt to stop them, "There's a better way to do this!"

However, it was too late. Jotaro, Polnareff, and Mr. Joestar were beating the men up.

"Come on, stop it everyone!" Kakyoin tried to break them up while Anne hid behind you and held onto your shirt. You pat her shoulder before walking over to the fighting men. Hitting each in the back of the head, they stop. Just as they do, the red car starts and drives away.

"That bitch," you huff. "If you all weren't acting like fools, we may have been able to catch them."

Polnareff frowns, "He just played us!"