───── ❝ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❞ ─────

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧

- long, black trench coat. about knee length, left unbuttoned.

- basic white collared button up shirt, sleeves rolled, tucked into pants.

- loose fitting blue dress pants, cut just above ankle

- bandages wrapped around forearms and shins

- black boots, think dr. martens

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧

- roughly a foot taller than your height.

- black body

- maroon and navy "veins" cover body

- joints (knees and elbows) are a metallic silver

- eyes are gold

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫: b

𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝: a

𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞: c

𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: c

𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: a

𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥: b

- the stand manipulates the user's blood

- any small wound or cut allows the user the opportunity to create weapons made of blood. daggers, swords, etc.

- the user can create more blood cells at will

- the user can harden their blood, effectively creating a shield. it can break rather easily, think of it as crystallization of the blood.

- if enough of the user's blood is on an object, the user grants the opportunity to move said object. for example, if enough of the user's blood is on a bullet, the user can fire that bullet and can control its movement. this only applies to objects that are lightweight.

- if a drop of the users blood enters the body of another stand user, they may be granted the ability the other user possesses. though this is experimental, and the success rate is less than 30%.

- the user can repair wounds inflicted to them. this only applies to simple things like cuts and small open wounds.

- the user can move at extremely fast speeds. the user can will the blood in their body to move at extremely fast speeds, granting the ability for inhuman speed.

- the stand lacks in raw strength.

- though all stand users need oxygen, this stand requires more oxygen to function than most stands. if for some reason the user is unable to breathe, function will disappear completely. this is due in part to the importance of oxygen to blood.

- the user can change the temperature of their blood at will with no external affect to the user's body.

- this stand is unique in the way it doesn't have a set range. however, if the user and stand separate and grow further than five meters apart, the stand will act as its own entity.

- the stand has a very strong presence or "blood lust", even when dormant.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Adding two years later; This stand is loosely based off of Choso and Noritoshi Kamo from Jujutsu Kaisen. The episode of Choso using his cursed ability was just released last week, so for visual reference, seek that out!!