(Slight Nsfw)JunkoXFemaleReader : Work Violation*✲☆⋆

(Setting: Coffee Shop| Playlist Not Mine! @Tokyo :D on Youtube)

"Junko! Work with me!"

"Puhuhu, nah I'm fine. Seeing you mad is hot."

"You bitc-"

"Y/n!"

"I'll be right back."

I'm at a coffee shop right now with my girlfriend, trying to talk to her. Her being the ultimate fashionista, and I being the ultimate photographer (pretend Mahiru doesn't exist ehehe..), we have to work with one another from time to time. Ever since we became a couple she has been more explicit when we have to interfere at work. With her rather inappropriate personality, it's not the easiest thing being able to focus on my job in this situation.

"Here, drink your coffee and let me talk."

"Fine."

"Okay, now since we've started working toget- JUNKO."

"My god, get talking!"

"Well you get your eyes on my face, not my boobs."

"[sigh]"

"Junko, we have to act professional at work. I don't want to get fired, and neither do you."

"Eh, really it's not a big deal if my manager drops me. I could just get another one in the snap of a finger. Besides, who wouldn't want me, Junko Enoshima, to work with them? And again, probably same to you."

"....Drink your damn coffee Junko."

You might be thinking, "Wow, why are you dating this girl?" Well, I question that also. Yeah, she is the most bitchy person I know but, I do know that she does really love me and I do really adore her back.

She doesn't act like this all the time. To be honest, I know that she's just doing this to frustrate me. How do I know this? It's not the first time. She likes seeing me desperate, flustered, and frustrated. Grabbing her wrist, I pull her out of the coffee shop, spilling some coffee on the way.

"Hey! You made me spill my coffee!

I took the coffee that she was holding and tossed it in the trash. I took both her wrist in my hands, and shoved them on the brick wall behind us, inserting my knee in between her two, causing so she can't exactly escape. Hearing that satisfying little clatter of her ruby nails hit the wall, the thud of my weight against hers, and her whimper from my bold move, the sexual tension is strong.

"Listen."

"Oh that's how you want to play darling?"

"..."

"Ah, I see. Don't worry I'll gladly take lead."

A snickering look comes up until she submerges her lips on mine. Inserting tongue and all. Lips sliding due to my lipgloss and her bright lipstick's meet. I am kind of caught off guard, what could I expect though? Being bold like that, I should have thought that out. Could I have actually got her attention, in a pg way like that?"

"Haa..what do you want whore."

"Junko-."

"Aw, trying to make a bold move huh? It's cute you don't know how to top. Phuhuh.."

Junko being dominant decided enough was enough, flipping your two positions, groping your ass in the act. A brave act was enough to get Junko turned on. After all, she was more dominant in the relationship. Continuing the make out, she starts to reach down your skirt/shorts, grabbing on your underwear with one hand, attempting to unhook your bra with the other.

"..Junko, n-not here."

"Why not? Who wouldn't love to endure two hot people making out?"

"..."

"Ugh, if you want, we can go in a restroom, or even your car if you prefer."

"Junko, that's n-not what I mean."

"At home? Where I could really finish you off.."

"..."

"Ugh, let's go."

How am I going to get her to cooperate? My attempt failed. She's not into much. Well, she is..ish. But let's not get into that. But what could I do? I do really like working for my company. What she said earlier, that couldn't be more than true. I've had multiple invites to multiple companies. I could easily, work anywhere, or anywhere I want. Where I am right now though, I really adore it, I really do. At other places I've worked at, they did treat me like the super high school level photographer but, not here. They treat me like every other worker. Meanwhile snapping back to reality.

"Fuck off!"

"Huh!?"

"[sigh] Hmp. Rude."

"Junko?! What happened?!"

"When you were day dreaming, we almost got ran over."

"WHAT?!-"

"It wasn't my fault!"

"Oh please, it probably was."

"Don't be fighting with me babe. After I gave you that pleasure and practically saved you life."

"Oh sure..Thank you Junko! You saved me! My hero!"

"That's what I like to hear."

"Please, have you heard of sarcasm?"

"C'mon, let's go."

"Mh, alright."

I shove my keys into my car's keyhole my open the door. Turning the car on I look to the side to see Junko looking in a mirror fixing her makeup. If only I could mess it up, it be funny to see her frustrated too.

"Okay, can I actually talk to you now?"

"What's up?"

"You need to be more appropriate at work."

"Haven't we just talked about this? If you're really that worried, I could just get you a job."

"Junko you don't understand don't you."

"Of course I do! You just want to be able to stare at me all day." Ah, close up. You hold so much power with that fucking camera babe."

"..."

"I hate you."

"Aw, I hate you too." Junko said while leaning over, leaving a red mark on my face from her lipstick.

A/n: So for you guys who read "First Incounters" and "First conversations", I know that these two don't quite match up. I figured it might fit the story here more if I switched it up a bit. Have a good mothers day my readers <3

                                                                                                               -Ray

[word count: 975]