MikanXFemaleReader: Good Impressions*✲☆⋆

A/n: Ok so, I know this is a thh book. On my spam account I posted this and decided to post it here also. I think my writing is decent on here so here you go~ (Please do not request any characters other than the characters I have been doing! I made this from being bored and currently am not doing sdr2 or v3 characters.)

just to clear up some stuff in the beginning, (L) L/n is not y/n

Y/n=your name

L/n=last name

(L)=letter

H/c=hair color

E/c=eye color

SHSL=super high school level

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ ∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"Hey Mikan, can you go to the patient, (L) L/n's room? Their nurse is out today and we need a fill-in."

"S-sure.."

The SHSL nurse cautiously walked over to (L) L/n's room. She usually attended to some other patient's room but today she had to do some extra work. She didn't mind. She often enjoyed her work. This doesn't always mean she fond of new patients.

As a nurse, you are expected to tend to people. New patients mean new families, which she did not like. Why? Well, she wasn't the best at making impressions. Often finding out later that the patient's family rates her nursing absurd because of her timid behavior. She slowly opened the door making sure to be quiet as she walks into the patient's room.

"I-is this (L) L/n?"

"Yes dear, you can come in."

"Your r-regular nurse is absent today..so I will b-be tending to you if you don't mind. I-I'm sorry!"

"It's okay dear! It would be nice to have some company. You remind me of my granddaughter, I believe they're around the same age as you. They were supposed to come to visit today but I guess their plans collided.."

The young nurse listened to the elder woman vent as for her granddaughter not coming to the hospital as she heard the door buss open.

"Grandma! I'm so sorry I'm late! There was a lot of traffic from leaving class!"

"Gah!"

"I must've made a bad impression. An awful one too! I'm practically wasting products when I drop them!" The purple-headed girl thought. The girl started a small panic as she bent over to pick up her dropped supplies. Her head racing as she scrambled to scoop the supplies off the ground as she heard the sound of shoes rush over to her.

"Ah, I'm sorry I must've made you drop these."

Mikan looked up to see this gorgeous girl. They had bright, expressive e/c eyes, soft-looking h/c hair, and a pair of rather beautiful lips. The nurse was so caught up staring at this goddess on earth that she totally spaced out.

"Hello? You okay?"

"mm..o-oh-ah! I-I'm s-sorry! I should've-"

"Oh, no! My fault! All my fault for just barging in."

At this point, Mikan's heart was throbbing. For someone, she just met too. Someone she wouldn't see again. Her eyes had started to fill with tears until she remembered she was in a working environment. Someplace you have to take care of people. She immediately pulled herself together as she got up.

"I'm a-almost done.."

"Okay! I'll make sure to stay out of your way this time. Heh.."

As Mikan finished the exam, she couldn't help herself but glance over at the girl. Her self-control sometimes just did not cooperate with her. Periodically when she glanced over at them, they looked back. She felt as she heated up to bright pink.

A wave of sadness overcame her as she was preparing to exit the room. She would not be able to see this person again. This person hasn't judged her, nor make fun of her. Good things come to an end though, right?

"I'll be leaving now."

"So soon?"

"..."

"Well hey, thanks for helping out my grandma."

"M-my pleasure."

The purple-haired girl's heart gave a light flutter as the girl waved her goodbye.

Time Skip~

A couple of hours later, the nurse was walking to her parked car in the parking lot when she heard someone call out to her.

"Hey! Hey you!"

"..."

"HEY!"

"AH-"

Due to shock, the nurse collapsed on the other girl causing them to be in a rather.. awkward position. Both of their expressions turning very flustered.

"I-I'm sorry!"

"I-it's o-okay!"

Both females quickly scrambled onto their feet. The nurse once again spaced out looking at the girl. Their skin was practically glowing under the sun that was about to set. All their little features matched so well together.

"Uh, hello?"

"Oh-uh. S-sorry.."

"It's fine. I think you spaced out again."

"..."

"Anyways, hopefully, I don't sound like a creep. Can I get your number possibly?"

"Why me?"

"Well um.. can I just get it?"

"You're gonna make fun of me."

"Where'd that come from? Of course, I wouldn't! I would just like to talk to you again."

"Are you sure.."

"Of course."

This moment made Mikan's heart go faster than before. This person she barely knew and just fell for wanted to get to know her. They were so different than anyone else she had interacted with. She was reluctated saying her contact to them as they would just break her heart. Unfortunately, her voice just spilled out from her mouth saying any information they could have wanted. Fortunately for her, this was a mistake for the good. 

Word count: 859