Chapter 7- {What...the...fuck}

(A/N: The Picture ^^^^^^ is Lucas the tattoo on his neck is Aliyah's name it's just "fading") 

Aliyah Pov 

"Sweet dreams! Baby!" Was the last thing i heard before i blacked out. I woke up in the basement of 'our' house that i tried to escape from! (shit! my head hurts so bad)  i hear footsteps start to come down i quickly act as though i was sleeping still "Baby? You up yet?" I hear Lucas ask in a innocent way🙄, (A/N: ✨sPicy✨ scene ) i hear him pull down his pants and then i hear... flapping??? (IS HE FUCKING MASTER BATING?!) 

Lucas's Pov 

"Baby? You up yet?" i asked the 'sleeping' figure of my baby. (Her face is so beautiful 🤩 i wonder what it would look like with my cum splattered on it) i start to stroke my dick getting faster by the second, after a few more strokes "ngh" i cum onto my baby's face. I hurry and take a picture then wipe it off her face so she wouldn't know when she woke up! (When she wakes up then we can talk to each other again!!!) 

                                                          TIME SKIP (Lucas's Pov) 

I walk back downstairs to see my baby away and sitting up on the bed. "Hi Baby! Are you ok?! Are you feeling better?!" she just nods (why won't she say anything?! Maybe she's just tired.)  "You hungry?" She shakes her head 'no' "Why won't you talk to me?" she shrugged her shoulders and motioned to the chain i put on her ankle "so... you dont wanna talk to me because of the chains?" She again shakes her head 'no' (Then what is it?!) "I DID ALL THIS FOR YOU AND YOU WON'T EVEN TALK TO ME!?" I let my anger get the best of me and i slapped her in her face. She kept her head turned the way i slapped her and put her hand on her cheek, that's when i knew i messed up BIG TIME! "H-hey i-i'm sorry i-i didn't m-mean to slap you!" I try to put my hand on her cheek but she flinches away from me and crawls to the corner of the basement. She looks at me with the most terrified look in her eyes! "dont tell me y-you a-are s-s-scared of m-me?!" I tried to get closer to her but she tries to get away again! I feel a sharp pain in my face and when i realize what it is i am shocked....

(A/N: Sorry for the cliffhanger🤡 this part was kinda rushed, so there are some weird scenes, and slight abuse 😫!)