Chapter - 04. Gege.

Recap : " I prefer San lang "Hua cheng said abruptly while leaning a bit closer to lian's face.

......

"uh ?" Lian gave him a confused look . Their faces were quite close to each other causing lian to move his face a bit backwards .

"I Prefer San lang , people call me that because i am the 3rd heir to the family " hua cheng said with smile and retreated his face.

 "Ah i see then i will call u san lang from now then , and my name is Xie lian." lian said while sitting properly , adjusted his glasses and offered his hand as a sign of introduction. Hua cheng gladly took his hand shook it slightly while saying " Pleasure to meet him ". Lian just nodded his head in agreement. 

Well, though the class was over no one left as they were drop dead by this spectacular scene. Everyone already made a mental note in their mind that hua cheng will either bully this Xie lian guy later or he is someone special to him , so they should never mess with the guy because hua cheng will deal with him . But when hua cheng turned his head everyone resumed their work and started moving out of the class room. 

Hua Cheng Got up from his seat while shoving his hand inside his pocket and walked away then again after walking few steps he turned around and said with a smile " See you tomorrow then , Bye " while waving his hand slightly. Lian too waved his hand.

Lian got up ,took his bag while walking towards the exit when someone called him." Hey Xie lian see you tomorrow then" It was shi qinxuan who was waving his hand in air like it would fall off any moment. Lian waved his hand too while saying " see you tomorrow too "and walked out.

Lian was happy that he made 2 friends on the 1st day of his class itself. He was smiling unknowingly while walking ,causing him to bump on to someone. Lian stumbled a bit but didn't fall . He bowed a little while saying " Ah i am sorry i didn't see yo- " But stopped when he saw who it was. Feng Xin was standing in front of him "What are you thinking about ? grinning like that "? Feng xin asked him while crossing his hands. " OO its nothing .... i was just thinking about something and i was not grinning , i was just happy u know " Lian said while walking forward. 

They both were walking side my side. Feng xin nudged him slightly with his elbow and asked " What were you so happy about ? Did you make friends ?" his tone was like it was an obvious fact. " yeah i made some friends they are good you know " Lian said while thinking.

 "Just a guess but is a guy called Hua cheng in your class ?" Feng xin asked while slightly moving his eye to see the expression he makes. Lian was a bit surprised but again he thought 'maybe he watched him play so he asked about him'. "Mm yeah , he is in my class and we talked too " Lian said while smiling. Feng xin narrowed his eyes but lian didn't notice it.

By the time they talked they already reached the college grounds. Their car was waiting for them. They both sat in , lian was sitting towards right window while feng xin was sitting towards the left side. The car started moving. "Just so you know the yellow team ......... it's my class . You saw the match right ? "Feng xin asked while turning towards him. " Ohh I see ..... uhh .... well the team was pretty good i guess " Lian said while chuckling nervously.

"Who is the captain ?" Lian asked while avoiding the fact that yellow team lost without scoring a single point. " Uhh don't ask !! that bastard is so arrogant !! his name is uh...... I don't remember" Feng xin said in a displeased tone. Xie lian just said "oo i see". 

They reached their home . Just when Lian was removing his seat belt and getting out feng xin said " Don't associate yourself more with Hua cheng . He is not a good guy you know " his tone getting darker as if he  was reminiscing about something from the past.

 " Why do everyone keep telling me that ? first shi qingxuan gave me a warning and now you !! It's not like he will eat me or something " Lian said in slight annoyed tone while continuing  " Anyways nor he is a kid neither am i to bully and get bullied so there is no need to worry i will take care of it myself if anything happens" his tone gradually went to normal while he stepped out and walked past feng xin entering the mansion. 

Feng xin sighed deeply while leaning towards the car window." Somethings can't be changed i guess . Your highness why can't you leave that guy ........ and why can't he let you be ?? uhh i hope shi qingxuan takes care of you , lets see then ....... " he thought while looking at the sky then walked towards the mansion. 

Lian walked in ,the hall was empty as always , few servants came to him to ask what will he like to have for lunch he just said "Anything is fine" with a little smile and walked up the stairs towards his room. Lian opened his room , walked in, kept his bag and sat on the bed with plop.