Pleasurable morning 🫐

Shoto todoroki and Izuku midoriya were second years at ua high, they had been dating for a few months and their relationship had progressed to the point where they were comfortable with sex and often did so, most nights they would stay in the same dorm or visit each other's houses, they only visited Todoroki's house when endeavour was away of course, but it was probably their favourite place to stay.
Todoroki's house had beautiful architecture and everything they could ever need, Todoroki's room was gigantic and overlooked the musutafu bay and thin white curtains lined the side of large archway doors that lead to a stone balcony lightly covered in vines and flowers, the two spent a lot of their time reading on that balcony, although reading often turned into passionate kisses which lead to sex, the loving act of pleasuring your partner with their consent. Often seen as taboo although most partake in a beautiful act as such.

One morning Todoroki's eyes slowly opened to the glimmering of the morning sun on the bay below, as his eyes adjusted he noticed the morning suns hue light up the room as the thin curtains softly swayed in the breeze, Todoroki smiled and looked down at the white silk sheets to his lover who was sleeping peacefully next to him, cuddling the soft pillow that laid between them. Todoroki relaxed once again and turned towards Izuku, softly running his fingers through his lovers puffy green locks, that's when he noticed his lovers mumbles, he smiled and passed them off as cute until he listened more closely and became aware of what he was mumbling "mm...shoto..ah.." soft moans, Todoroki smiled more and kissed Izuku's forehead, allowing his blissful dream to continue. Izuku's body started to react, his back arched and he slowly moved his body against the pillow, softly grinding on it, Todoroki smirked slightly and stroked his lovers face as he whispered sweet nothings to him, Izuku started to wake as he grinding became harder and faster, along with his moans becoming louder, he blushed has he realised Todoroki knew what he was doing, he started to stop his actions and squeezed his thighs tightly together, losing all the progress he had made towards his orgasm. "You don't need to stop angel..keep pleasuring yourself" Todoroki whispered to him, with this command Izuku started to move his hips again, slowly starting to release gasped moans again has his hips and body pressed against the soft pillow he was holding, Todoroki watched his lovers beautiful facial expressions as he whispered soft praises to him.

Izuku's movements started to quicken as his orgasm came closer, his thighs tingled with pleasure and his face felt hot to the touch as his fingers twitched and curled, all the while Todoroki enjoyed every moment of his lovers masturbation, he softly rubbed his cheek while his lover humped his pillow. "A-ah..shoto...s-sh..mmm..agh" Izuku couldn't help but allow his voice to become louder has his orgasm came closer and closer. The tingling feeling spread across his body, his fingers and toes twitched more, his eyes rolled back further and his back arched more, "h-haa...s-sho..I'm close.. ah-" Todoroki kissed his lovers jaw and looked at him in delight "I know darling, keep going, I love to see you in so much pleasure" he smiled softly.

Izuku's heart rate and breathing quickened, his legs shook and his grinds wearingly continued as his desire to cum intensified. he softly gripped the sheets and let out a gasped moan as he did, his underwear becoming soaked, he puffed softly catching his breath, his thighs shook more and his body was engulfed in an intense feeling of absolute and complete gratification, his soft moans continued as he slowly released his grip from the pillow and looked up at his lover who once again smiled back "do you feel good angel? You did so well" Izuku nodded slightly, his blush returned "do you want to go clean up, I'm so proud of you for doing that all on your own" Izuku blushed more and nodded smiling before kissing him, Todoroki kissed back for a moment before gently holding Izuku's cheek and pulling away "good morning angel" "good morning shoto"

_________
Word count: 719
I love this style of writing so much, it brings me so much joy

Unpopular opinion: sex should not be taboo, of course there should be limitations but we should be able to talk about it freely, because it's literally so beautiful and an act of love, I just love writing about it in such light :)

-bye bye love, I hope you enjoyed reading