𓂺

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 15𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

I laid my head on my knees, scrolling through my feed while tuning out the conversation Kaltain was having with two of his homeboys that had came over.

I felt uncomfortable as fuck.

Layton, which was one of Kals homeboys, was staring. The stare made me feel something in the pit of my stomach and the shit wasn't a good feeling.

Kaltain high as fuck like all ways, eyes not even open and his head was resting on the side of my thigh so he hadn't noticed yet.

His stare not only made me feel uncomfortable but it made me think that Jay was sitting infront of me and I didn't like it.

I looked back at my phone when I started remembering things I didn't want to remember. I moved my hand from Kaltains forehead to my mouth, biting my nails.

I wanted to get up but the thing was, I couldn't move my legs. I can't even curl my toes. The lower part of my body lowkey felt like it was paralyzed.

I sat my phone on the arm of couch, wiping my hands on my tights when they started sweating. I didn't realize my hand and arms were shaking until I went to pick my phone back up.

I took a deep breath, putting my hands over my face and resting the back of my head on the couch.

"You aight, Rin?" Layton asked making Kaltain open his eyes and look at me. I nodded my head and put my focus back on my phone.

The way he says my name makes me uncomfortable. I felt as my nose started burning making me rub it, knowing that it probably had turned red.

It was easy to tell if I was sick or if I was finna cry since I was lightskinned. "Are you su- I'm fine, stop askin." I said cutting him off and frowning.

My hands continued to shake slightly and it felt like it was getting harder and harder for me to breathe.

I gently moved Kaltains head off me since he was half sleep before getting up and grabbing my keys. "Whea you goin, mama?" Kal asked, sitting up.

"I'll be back, imma text you." I said, walking out the front door and closing it behind me.

-

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"He bought me food and gave me a hug today." Akrasia said, smiling and kicking his feet while leaning on the edge of the couch.

"Thats good." Ms. Lindsay said. "Hes starting to change, huh?" She asked, tapping her pen on her desk. Rasia nodded his head.

"The last few days, he made sure I took my medicine and ate which is something he didn't usually do so I found it weird." He said, looking down at the floor.

"He let's me touch his phone and wear his things now. He apologized to me about a month ago and thats when he started being more nice." He continued, tilting his head and looking at his therapist.

Lindsay smiled and jotted something down in her notepad, moving her chair side to side. She was honestly happy.

Seeing that Akrasia looked better than he used too. He didn't have bags under his eyes and the cuts on his body had finally healed meaning that he had stopped.

His skin was glowing and his facial expressions were actually showing. Reminded her of when Fathan was starting to make progress in getting better.

"Ms. Lindsay?" Akrasia called out, getting her attention. She looked up at him and hummed, placing her pen on the side of her notepad.

He smiled, showing his teeth. "I think I'm happy." He said.