Episode 3 | Kim Family

"Even though we can't see the end,We must go to the end"

We must go to the end"

- Stray Kids (Glow)

-----------------------

I was just going to break their hands or legs but guess what they have gun. I don't think I have to kill somebody this soon but no let's spare it depend on there luck.

With my quick reflex I snatched the gun from one of the man and shoot them without looking at them. Good thing they have silencer. It's there luck if they survive. Without looking at them I dialed the number which my mother gaved me "Yes, How can I help you" "It's Rosa Cassano pick me up" "Yes Miss we are outside the Airport". I explain them sot where I killed these mans and walked outside.

"Here Miss" I hear a man shout and turned toward the voice side to saw a man waving his hands toward me. I walked toward him and hand him my lugage. There was many black cars surrounding the white car and I know which one to sit in. I walked toward the white car to sit not before saying "Handle the bodies" "Yes Miss".

I reached the Kim Family House not a house it was quite a big mansion same as the Cassano Mansion. I guess every Mafia Family have Mansion as big as this. I entered the Mansion and see Grandfather Kim, Uncle, Aunt and Kim Sung Ho my cousin. They have come to Italy many time and they all love Rosa because they don't have Daughter and Sung Ho the successor of Kim Family my cousin also wanted a baby Sis and guess what I pooped out to become his baby Sis and he is very protective of me.

"Hi all of you happy to finally have me by all yourself" I smiled and loudly said that. "Of course we are happy that you will be us for 1 year" Aunty answered and hugged me. One by one the other three also hugged me.

"You are growing up heard you have killed 2 people" Grandfather said with pride in his voice. "Yes grandfather" I said with a cheerful voice and everybody smiled at me.

If a Heir can kill person in young age it means that he or she is suitable for handling the family because a head never show mercy. It was same as in my previous world.

"Mom dad, let her have a rest now" Sung Ho announced it and snatched me from his parents and brings me to the room which was always reserved for me from childhood whenever I come here. This is the room I always have.

"Take a rest and come down to eat something" Sung Ho said this with a straight face even though he never show it but everyone know how much he is protective of Rosa.

"Ok bro" I kissed him on his cheeks and entered my room. It was normal between Rosa and Sung Ho to kiss each other on cheeks. It was there way to represent there brother and sister bond. There was  nothing sexual about it as many people have assume it.

I wash up and go downstairs to eat dinner and chit chat with everybody. I was going to High school tomorrow and I have skipped one grade as I have studied it in Italy and now I'm in same grade as Sung Ho who is 15.