Chapter 31: Milestones

Start from the beginning

Everyone nodded and murmured 'yes' in agreement as they all sat around the couch. Unfortunately, they couldn't protest against their captain's wishes because, well, she was the captain. There were about 15 of them, including Mizuki, in the room itself.

"I'll start..." Their captain smiled slyly, "How many people have you slept with?"

Oh jeez... Mizuki thought to herself.

Various responses like two, three, and four caused a few sheepish giggles to echo in the room.

"Five." Kojima stated nonchalantly. Mizuki gasped - she didn't know that about her friend.

"Mizuki-chan?"

"Oh..." She cleared her throat and said, "Two... And a half?"

"A half?" Kojima widened her eyes, "How?!"

Mizuki shook her head in embarrassment and everyone demanded for an explanation.

"Okay, okay..." She laughed, "It was when I was in Brazil for university... I met this guy in a bar and he was kind of attractive and one thing led to another so I invited him back to my dorm room... We were like... halfway... as in, he was already, you know... in..."

"Oh god!" Kojima snickered.

"Well, anyway," Mizuki blushed, "I stopped him after I felt... it... because sleeping with some random guy just didn't feel right to me at the time. I kicked him out right after too. It was so awkward."

"Understandable."

"Totally."

"Also kinda funny."

Hearing everyone's laughter eased Mizuki's apprehension and she felt a tiny bit better and more comfortable with her team.

"Next question," Their vice-captain pursed her lips together, "Where's the craziest place you've ever had sex?"

Mizuki widened her eyes in shock - these questions were really intimate.

Distinct responses like a hot tub, balcony, car, and more caused Mizuki to take another swig of her red wine.

"In a fitting room." Kojima smirked. Miya Atsumu, her boyfriend, was quite adventurous when it came to these things.

"Oh wow!" Mizuki chuckled.

"What about you, Tsukishima-chan?"

"Oh..." Mizuki took a deep breath and bit her lip, "Late at night... In the library of Tohoku University in Miyagi..."

Everyone gasped and laughed widely at her confession.

"Tsukishima-chan sure is bold!"

"She totally beat Kojima-san!"

"Oh boy..."

"Ahh!" Mizuki covered her face in mortification. That night in the library was because her and Kei were trying to conceive a baby. They almost got caught too.

"See?! This is working splendidly!" Their captain commented, "I sure feel more connected to all of you through these steamy secrets!"

At this point, as more questions were asked, everyone was giggling profusely. They were all a little tipsy or drunk, and Mizuki allowed herself to let her guard down around her teammates and friends. She didn't know whether or not this confession game really worked when it came to team bonding but for now, she felt welcome, and it felt nice.

~

Kei yawned as he heard his alarm clock blaring. He was off at MRI GAP but he did have to do a lecture online for his students. After, in the afternoon, he planned on taking his daughter out to the park with Akiteru and his kids (his niece and nephews). He groggily reached out for his phone on the nightstand and noticed that he got several missed calls and texts from Mizuki.