"But-" Lou began.

"No. You are going home." She interrupted him.

"Fine. When are we leaving?" He asked me.

"Can we be all packed up and ready to got in a couple of hours?" I asked them.

"Oh we can be done before that." Harry said.

Perrie and I packed up in the loft with Harry while Natalie helped him out. Eleanor was downstairs helping Louis get all of his things together while Danielle was emailing Caroline telling the three overseas the plan.  Danielle would drive out to the airport to pick up Liam, Care, and Niall when they flew in. We packed in record time and all met in the kitchen.

"It's a long drive home. Do we even have the ferry hours?" I asked.

"Yeah I looked them up and got you tickets already." Danielle said handing them to me.

"Thank you." I said hugging her.

Danielle had become one of my closest friends. I don't know how that happened but she helped me with everything and I could tell her everything. I released her from the hug and kissed her on the cheek.

"You're the best." I said with a smile.

"You guys better get going. You don't want to drive in the dark for too long." Eleanor said.

"We'll get in around 1 in the morning." Louis said.

"Yeah let's go." Harry said.

The girls helped us bring our things out to the car. Perrie hugged the girls goodbye and took the front seat. Louis kissed Eleanor.

"Hey I'll see you soon." El said.

"I know. It's just... we just started our relationship. I don't want to spend anytime away from you." Lou said.

"That was so corny. Get in the car Lou." Harry teased.

"He's right." El laughed.

Louis kissed her again and got in the backseat. Harry took Natalie's hand.

"We'll pick things up where we left off when I see you again." Harry said.

"As friends." Nat said.

Harry's face fell a little. Not too noticeable unless you were really looking so Nat didn't notice.

"Right as friends." Harry said quietly.

He hugged her and kissed her cheek then took the seat next to Lou.

"Thanks girls." I said giving each Danielle, Eleanor, and Natalie hugs and kisses on the cheeks.

"Help Josh out a little." Dani said.

"I will." I said taking her hand.

I kissed it quick then got into the driver's seat.

"Alright guys. Let's get going." I said to everyone in the car.

"Let's go help Josh." Louis said.

A phone rang. It was Harry's.

"Hey Ana. What's up?" He said to the phone.

Why on earth was Caroline's little sister calling Harry?

"Hey, hey settle down. Stop crying what's wrong?" He asked Ana.

All you could hear were tears on the other line.

________________________________________________________

(Noon. Same day. NYC time. Caroline's Thoughts.)

"Hey why don't you show your dad the painting?" Liam asked me.