Chapter-2

Azriel's pov.

Lucien left soon after his little talk with Gwyn giving everyone a brief goodbye. I have wanted to punch him since the moment he decided he wanted to introduce himself to Gwyn and not only that he also wanted to ask favour from her. Alone. I was pretty pissed for that but nothing made me more furious than him mentioning the almost kiss with Elain in front of Gwyn. I would've thought that Gwyn was affected but she gave us a blank stare maybe I don't have that relation with her after all but it really put me on edge when she didn't react at the mention of another woman just like how I wanted to react for the closeness between her and Lucien. But I shouldn't feel these things, should I?
"What do we have here?" Cass's voice brought me back to reality. He was reading one if the books Gwyn had brought when she entered babbling about how she would kill Nesta. I was quite impressed by her I-will-kill-you behaviour if I am being honest.
"Don't you think we should try this sometime Nesta." Cassian said a stupid smirk on his face but his eyes , his eyes were hungry and set only on his mate not bothering to acknowledge any of the others presence and Nesta for the very first time was all riled up under his gaze.
Even though I was quite aware what was in the book I still choose to pick a book and read it myself.
"There is nothing in the book Az." Gwyn said trying to take the book from my hands but I raised it above my head . Yeah, come get it now. She knew it was of no use so she took a step back , putting a mocking scowl on her face she said "Azriel." Warning clear in her voice but still hearing my name from her lips was something I was not used to. Hell! I think I'll never get used to it. Ever. It felt like everything was right, that I was right and maybe this is a bit exaggeration but I can hear her call my name forever .
"Azriel" she jumped and took the book out if my hands using the opportunity of me being in my thoughts but unlucky for her , there are still many books on the table  so I took another one and started going through it.
"Oh you read that one ." She said probably because this book was clean from all the smut they read.
I know it was of no use to go through every book just to find smut so I took the book that was in Cassian's hands and started reading.
Her eyes widened and so did mine. This was some next level 'love making'. I let out a low laugh a bit turned on about the fact that they read this. I raised my eyebrows and looked at Gwyn whose cheeks and ears were the darkest shade of red. For some reason that made her even more beautiful. She has always been beautiful-
A low growl from Cassian bought me out of the train of my thoughts and I knew what was coming between the couple now.
I took Gwyn's hand and started pulling her out if the room.
As soon as we left the room Gwyn looked at me and we both launched into a laughing fit.
"Did you-" she said still laughing , gasping for air.
"Oh my god." She had her hands on her knees and I couldn't help but adore her. A thing of secret , lovely beauty indeed.
A moan was something that got us walking,it was probably Cassian but Gwyn thinks it was Nesta. Whatever.
"So... Where are we going?" Gwyn asked.
"To my room."
"Why not the library?"
"Because my room is more comfortable."
"Libraries are comfortable too."
"And?"
"And we can go there too." She said and that's when it hit me maybe she wasn't comfortable with being in a man's room.
"Will you not be comfortable in my room? I mean I am okay with reading in the library too."
"Oh, no I'll be fine. I was just making conversation." She said.
With that we entered my room.

Gwyn's pov.

I enter Azriel's room and for a moment I am absolutely shocked.
Everything was settled. Every. Damn. Thing. Not one object was out of it's place or anything. And there was a bookshelf in the corner. A FUCKING BOOKSHELF. With romanace books and some weird history books . I might've made a face because Azriel started laughing. I scowled at him
"Who reads history books?"
"I have to . It's a part of my job."
"Oh"
"Yes 'Oh'."
I take in everything in the room , not much decorated or anything but there was space. A lot of space. Unlike Nesta's room his seemed ... Cleaner. Sorry Nesta. His bed was double from what Nesta had in her room , probably for his wings and a .. guest. I am sure he has guests every now and then . It does upset me but it should absolutely not. My eyes wander the whole room taking it in ,it felt like I was knowing a part about Azriel nobody knew. I feel his eyes on me and the tension in the air starts to build- which I think only I feel- so I said,
"I think you don't use this room , no one has this clean room Azriel."
"I do use it often and Yes Gwyn people do like cleanliness."
I just smiled at him and a different expression shone in his eyes , something I have seen several times but just cannot understand what.
I hummed in appreciation.
"Will you give the books so we start working or you just brought me here so you can hear me appreciate your extra hygiene and the absolute cleanliness of your room."
" Of course." He said snapping out if whatever trance he was in.
We settle at our place on the floor,my back pressed against the bed stand and my legs folded and Azriel just in front of me , a bit far his back against a chair. We had books in our laps and there was one stack beside him. I let out a sigh and started reading and so did he.
I don't know what time it was until Nesta came to Azriel's room asking to join her and Cassian on dinner.
"What ? Dinner? What is the time now?" I asked a but panicked.
"It's almost 10:30"  Nesta said.(idk what they use for checking time so..)
"No! Shit! No... Fuck." I started picking all my books and grabbing extra ones so I could finish as much reading possible. Taking the notepad I was using to write notes I start moving towards the door and bang!!! Did I really got my head hit at the door .I thought to myself, but then a hand gripped my waist.
"What's wrong?" Azriel asked. Oh! So it wasn't a door , it was his chest.
I never knew how tall he was from me until now ,standing mere inches away from me , I had to strain my neck all the way back to look at his face , a look of concern on his face.
" I have to go back to the dorms , it's some magic and the door-invisibke door- is closed after 9 . Now, I have to find Clotho, only if she is in the library and the chances of her being there is less than 0.001% , only she knows how to open those invisible locks." I babble all the words in one breath.
For a minute there is just silence and then
"Sleep in my room." I snap my head towards Nesta, my eyebrows raised.
"I mean I am always in Cassian's room, even half my clothes are now shoved in his dresser ." A small smile tugging at her lips.
" You can stay there till whenever you want, till whenever this is over and there are still many clothes in my wardrobe that you will fit in , and the house loves you , and we love you, and we would love it if you stay with us , dine with us and we can also have a sleepover." Nesta was squealing at this point.
I gave it a thought, coming and going from the dorm for food amd sleep will only waste time , also I'll have to leave the house atleast at 8  so I can reach the dorm on time and carrying the books backa nd forth is something I would never do. Nesta's clothes will fit me just fine , she is a bit taller than me but we were of the same size.
I felt a hand on the small of my back.
"Stay." I looked into Azriel's eyes and a greedy part of me was already convinced.
"Okay." I said nodding.
"I'll have food in the room please."
Nesta scowled but agreed ." You?" She asked Azriel.
"Room." He replied.
And then she left us and we had our foods given by the house after 15 minutes of eating I went back to the room settled myself on the bed and started the reading again.

Here is the second chapter!!!