Episode 1 | Better than dieing

"You're doing goodIf it get's too hard,Don't worry I will run with you"- Stray Kids

"You're doing good
If it get's too hard,
Don't worry I will run with you"
- Stray Kids

-----------------------

Today the Vincenzo drama ended and it was good. Even if it was a Fictional drama, I just feel so bad for Jang Jun Woo. He was my favourite Character in the drama even though he was Villain. Ok Taec Yeon acting was a chef kiss, how he becomes from a goffy lawyer intern to the head of the Babel 'Jung Han Seok'.

Sometimes, I think if he have received love from his parents instead of getting tortured from his father as mentioned in Guillotine file. Will he have a different ending?

Must be curious, who I am? Then let's answer your question. My Korean name is Ji Won Romano and My Italian name is Rosa Romano. I have two names because I'm half Korean and half Italian and on top of it I'm a International Lawyer, Such a coincidence. I heard about this drama from internet as half Korean and half Italian. I was really curious about this drama. So, I decided to watch it and guess what I love it.

It was mysterious and has enough plot twist for viewers but I really love Jang Jun Woo character but again, what can I do for a Fictional Character?

I decided to sleep now as I stayed awake just to finish watching this drama. As soon as my body touched my soft bed, I feel asleep. I feel something being sucked out of my body but I was too tired to open my eyes.

"FUCK, WHERE AM I?" I'm so fucked up. When I wake up I realised I wasn't in my body but at the same time in my body because as in see in the mirror I looked exactly beautiful as I looked when I was in my teen years.

I was feeling a terrible headache and I soon feel into my bed. Many memories came into my mind. I'm 14 years old and my name is Rosa Cassano, the daughter of David Cassano the head of Cassano Family, the rumoured Mafia family and my mother name is Kim Ha Young, the Daughter of Kim Family of South Korea. The Kim Family is the most powerful Mafia family in Korea. And I seem to know a boy named Vincenzo Cassano

I opened my eyes and relax "I'm in the drama Vincenzo" OH MY GOODNESS. Why I'm here? For what reason was I in this drama?

"Let's calm down Rosa" "Relax" "Breath in" "Breath out" I begin talking to myself to relax myself.
Now, I'm here and I can't go back I CAN'T FUCKING GO BACK AHHHH..

*knock Knock*

"Sì" (Yes)

"La giovane signorina, maestro e signora ti sta chiamando" (Young Miss, Master and Madam is calling you)  a voice came from outside the door must be a maid.

"In arrivo" (Coming) I answered the maid. I can't freak out if I see this body parents no no my parents. I can't go back to my world anyway. Let's start living here it don't do any harm anyway, better than dieing.

I walked outside of my room. With the help of memories, I came to the living room where they always sit together when they have a talk.