"I know what amortentia is George," Fred rolled his eyes.

"Then you know that it smells different to every person according to what attracts them," George wiggled his brows.

"Well of course I'm attracted to Mads, we've been fucking for two years and she's my best friend," he huffed and walked the stairs up to the flat.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Freddie," George said loudly.

"Surprise!" she beamed and threw her arms around his neck.

"You came from your trip early!" he grinned and wrapped his arms around her, lifting her from the floor and spinning her around laughing.

"Yeah, but I'll have to go back the last week of August 'cause we still have some pending business in Spain," she smiled and kissed his lips.

"And how was it?" he put her down stroked her cheek with his thumb.

"It was fine but I had to take Percy shopping 'cause even though his work robes were fine, in the French Ministry people wear high couture of course, Paris isn't a fashion capital for nothing so I had to get him new suits," she chukled.

"And are you staying with us?" he asked hopefully.

"If you want me to, I have three days off so I can help around the shop and such," she shrugged and went downstairs to the shop, both Verity and George greeting her.

"You don't have to," Fred followed her and noticed how her face and arms were a bit tanner than before she left.

"But I want to, I bet it's much more fun than my actual job," she grinned and sat on the counter. "Oh and by the way, U-NO-POO you're gonna get killed for that."

"It's clever isn't it?" Fred sniggered, "and if I get killed by You-Know-Who at least I know I'll die laughing."

"That's not funny, don't say things like that," she shook her head and went to pet some of the Pygmy Puffs.

"Oh come on it's funny!" Fred sneered and with a wave of his wand, the shop's doors were now open.

As usual, the shop was swarmed with customers and Maddie couldn't deny that it was fun working there. There was so much color and so much laughter that looking at the Ministry, even the air felt constricting there. She was helping a mother pick out some safer products for her sons when she looked at Fred who was in the middle of a group of teenage girls, who were giggling and clearly trying to flirt with him and he was definitely enjoying the attention.

He was showing the girls the WonderWitch products and they were showing quite some interest especially in the wide range love potions. Madeleine tried to push the image of the girls flirting with him away from her head as she finished helping the lady but she lost it when one of the girls touched his bicep.

Could Madeleine have taken the high road? Definitely yes. Did she let jealousy take the best of her? Also yes. But of course, the blonde wouldn't be herself without adding a dramatic element to almost anything that she did. George was standing next to Maddie, trying his best not to laugh as possessiveness took control of her actions. "George, Fred and I will be gone for twenty minutes," she said through gritted teeth.

"Oi! You can't do that in here!" he snorted.

"Take as twenty minutes from his lunch-break then," she turned around and walked towards the group of girls who were looking at him with heart eyes, her hair bouncing perfectly with every step she took making other boys look back at her with desire.

"Well of course the potions work ladies, the effects depends on the weight to the boy and-" he stopped mid sentence looking at the blonde whose eyes had darkened, "hey Mads,"