Im a liar and also/ Iwaizumi

An- okay I might be a bit of a liar now, but I might do the house tour later since I've been so freaking busy on everything else. I'm sorry. Also there's been a lot of drama going on at school and a lot more homework than normal since it's the end of the school year. Enjoy this chapter and my raccoon though.

oikawa curled up to me closer since we were on the couch.

There was sudden a knock at the door

"ill go get it"

I walked up to the door and opened it. When it opened all the way there was a man with spiked dark brown hair and he was dressed in black skinny jeans and a t-shirt that said Godzilla.

"Hello, can i help you?"

"actually yeh, is Oikawa Toorū here? tell him it's Iwaizumi Hajime."

"yeah, let me get him for you."

I let the man in and went to get toorū.

"Toorū, wake up, someone's here for you." I lightly shook him and waited for him to get up.

"Who's here?"

"Someone named Iwaizumi Hajime"

Oikawa suddenly woke up. "Oh shit, Iwa-Chan I'm sorry~!" He yelled

"It's fine, but when did you get a kid shitty-kawa?"

"He's not a kid, this is ash, sugawaras old friend and our new boyfriend."

I looked away in embarrassment.

"What?..."

"You heard me."

"Okay..."

"Anyways, what are you doing here?"

" I was going to see if you and Suga would want to like to hang out with Daichi and I."

"Daichi?..."

"Yes Toorū, Daichi."

"As long as Ash is okay with it, then I'm fine with it. Sugas at school for about 5 more hours, so he won't be able to come."

"I'm fine with it, as long as Bandit can come."

"I mean technically, don't you need bandit😟?"

"I mean yeah but like... some people are allergic to dogs Toorū 🙄..."

Just then bandit walked in holding his service dog vest in his mouth. He dropped it on the floor in hopes of getting my attention, and unfortunately it worked. He started to walk up to Iwaizumi like he knew him forever and kind of alerted him in the way he alerts me that my blood sugar is low.

"Do you by any chance have low blood sugar issues Iwaizumi?"

"Yeah actually, why?"

"That's bandits way of saying your blood sugar is low."

"Oh, well I haven't eaten breakfast, so I guess that makes sense."

"You might wanna eat something with sugar in it within like an hour so you don't pass out."

"Alright, then I'll keep that in mind."

And to my very luck bandit started to alert me on my blood sugar. I checked it earlier, so I knew it wasn't anything major.

"I'm fine bandit, I checked earlier. Your pry just on edge since Iwaizumi's sugar was low. Let's get your vest on."

I started to put his vest on and grab my stuff.

Oikawa POV
I was cuddling with ash on the couch when the door knocked. I was about to get up when ash offered to get it. I let him and laid back down. I also soon fell asleep and was awoken from ash lightly tapping my shoulder to wake me up. He told me that Iwa Chan was here. I remembered Iwa Chan and I had agreed that we would meet up today for lunch, and I had totally forgot about it. I quickly got up and started to bolt to the door.

Iwa Chan I'm sorry~!

It's fine shitty Kawa but when did you get a kid?

Ash is not a kid! He's sugawaras old friend and both of our new boyfriend.

What?

You heard me, boyfriend

Okay...

we all talked for a while and figured out where and when to meet at. We decided we would go to (your choice of restaurant) and have dinner with sugawara so he didn't feel left out. Iwa left soon and it was soon just ash and I.

 Iwa left soon and it was soon just ash and I

Time skip!(it's also still Oikawa POV

Suga was finally home, so we told him what was going on tonight. He agreed since it was a Friday and we set out.

I promise I'm trying to get chapters out, but please bare with me as there is litterally only one more day in school, and I am doing so many last minute things. Thank you! Have a good day or night wherever you are!

A little edit here- I never noticed how bad my grammar is in some of these chapters:(