The medication

Heres a random photo.

Suga POV
I looked at Ash for just a little bit longer just to make sure he was okay, and he did infact, pass out.

I looked over back at Oikawa

"Sooo... this is awkward, but this is Asher, or Ash for short. my old friend I've been talking about."

"Is he the, you know, the one?"  I nod my head.

" Yeah I might have actually kissed him on the second day..." 😐 Oikawa looked at me with disbelief.

"You what?"

"I kissed him. I only did it to test tho!" I quickly said.

"Okay, but you have to tell me about his condition."

"Oh, right. Has has high, and low blood sugar, meaning if his vitals are too high or low, he passes out. His service dog Bandit, the ones that on his stomach right now alerts him if vitals are off. Bandit is also an anxiety alert dog, making sure that ash is calm most of the time. He only usually passes out if there off tho. We should probably make sure that he's okay."

I walked over to Ash to look at the vitals he took. The vitals were too high to be good for him. I decided to check it again to make sure they were right. The vitals were through the roof.

"Kawa, I'm going to need help here!."

"What do you need?"

I looked through bandits emergency pack and found what I needed. I gave Oikawa a mix and told him fill it up quickly. I looked around for the syringe, and found it. "MAKE SURE ITS HALF WATER, HALF MIX!" He was back pretty quickly. Kawa gave me the mix and I filled the syringe. I lifted Ash's sleeve

"Is that a tattoo?!" Kawa exclaimed.

"Yeah, I think it is. I never knew he had one." I took a closer look at it. It seemed to have a bird and a butterfly over on green leaves and mushroom at the top. 🍄  I found the spot where the syringe would go in. I quickly inserted the dose and hoped for the best.

"So how come you had to inject something into Ash?"

"His vitals were through the roof,  which isn't good. If they're higher than a certain number, he might end up in the hospital again."

"What do you mean again?!"

"Ash was admitted into the ER when he cut himself and almost bled out in the bathroom. Luckily his friend came over out of the blue and called 911. He was in the hospital for a year, and then he was in a physc ward. For a half a year."

"That's crazy."

"Yeah, we're lucky that he even lived through how much blood he lost, and that's why he has blood sugar problems."

Kawa and I were making dinner, when I heard something from the living room.

"I think Ash might be up now, I'm gonna go check."

"Alright." I walked into the living room where Ash was and squatted down by him.

"Hey, how are ya?"

"Where am I?"

"My house with Kawa. I had to inject some stuff into you because your sugar levels were too high. You okay now?"

"Yeah, just a little dazed. Bandit off." I watched Bandit swiftly and carefully move off of Ash.

"I smell something cooking, how long was I out?"

"About 3 and a half hours."

"3 and a half?!"      "Mhm. do you need help up?"

"Yeah" I helped Ash get up and find his balance.    "Kawa is making dinner, so you can stay till tomorrow."      "Are you sure?"    "Yeah".    "Alright then."

My room progress(peep my mother on the right.)

Your Tattoo

Your Tattoo