Poor Old Lord Andrew Charles Howard

In Summer 2303 Lady Anastasia Christina walks into Westminster Manor where Lord Andrew Charles has been Duke since 2299.

Lord Andrew Charles is surrounded by his four other children, Lady Elizabeth who is age 34, Lady Samhain, who is age 32, Lord Andrew Charles JR who is age 23 and Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea who is 8 months older than Lady Anastasia Christina who is 18.

Lady Elizabeth has always been protective of her father and she has been taking care of him since 2299.

Lady Anastasia Christina is the natural daughter of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Theresa Hardwick and Duchess of Northampton.

Lady Theresa Hardwick walks with her daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina and she says, "Lord Andrew Charles our daughter has informed me she is engaged to be married to Lord Robert David Churchill."

"Who is this Lord Robert David Churchill?" Lord Andrew Charles asks Lady Teresa.

"I do believe he is related to you by the way of your maternal grandmother Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and her father had brother Lord David Robert Churchill and he had son, Lord Michael David Churchill who married Lady Georgiana Alexandra Spencer and they had Lord Robert David Churchill.' Lady Theresa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"I didn't know my grandmother Lady Alexandra Elizabeth but father told me when he was alive she reminded him of Lady Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I am sure that my maternal great-grandfather had more children than one child but I didn't know that side of the family." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"Of course Lord Andrew Charles. You think your father got your father without his wife. I didn't know that Old Lord Charles Andrew JR was asexual and could reproduce on his own and he had both set of chromosomes." Lady Tess tells him.

"Is that supposed to be a joke Lady Tess?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"No Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Tess answers.

"Lady Anastasia Christina is getting married and since she is the Duchess of Northampton I thought we should give her a proper wedding." Lady Tess tells Lord Andrew Charles.

"So be it Lady Tess. I have seen all my other children marry. Our daughter is no different than any of my other children." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Tess.

"Lady Elizabeth do you have a Dukedom for Lord Churchill?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I will find him one father, I won't have my sister marrying beneath her." Lady Elizabeth states.

"I will create him Duke of Richmond Territory" Lady Elizabeth answers.

"I am really feeling old as the last of my children are getting married." Lord Andrew Charles moans.

"Oh bull shit Lord Andrew Charles. You are only 53 years old and I am sure you will be around to see your great-grandchildren be born." Lady Tess explains.

"I remember as it was just like yesterday in 2285 that you were first born Lady Anastasia Christina and with Lady Karissa help I was able to raise you with the help of Lady Karissa and I want to thank her personally." Lady Tess tells Lady Anastasia Christina.

Lady Karissa walks in with 7 year old Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and she asks, 'What is all the noise?"

"Lady Karissa. Lady Anastasia Christina is getting married to Lord Richard David Churchill." Lady Tess tells her.

"This is time for rejoicing as our children are marrying one by one, but I have two more to marry off Lord Richard William JR and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann" Lady Karissa tells Lady Tess.