WHO ARE YOU!

'Oh my- who is that and why is he in my house!?'  You thought to yourself. "HEY! WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!?" Your yelling woke him up. He was greeted with a very angry woman holding a steak knife. "IM NOT GOING TO ASK AGAIN WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"  "i-i-im.....i-i-im y-y-your b-bunny?"
"what?" you asked confused.
You clearly weren't the only one confused . The man was now crying very hard and trying to crawl under your table where bunny used to go when he would get scared. "Hey! please just tell me who you are." He cried even louder. *was he telling the truth but how? how could he possibly be MY bunny?* you left him alone for a minute and thought about what you should do. Should I call the police? But how did he get in nothing was open.

He didn't steal anything. you paced back and forth in your room before you heard a loud thump. You ran back to your living room to see the naked man trying to eat your bunnies food. "NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He shook after you yelled at him he started to cry again. There was something odd about him...He had the same eyes as your bunny. NO way Y/n get a hold of yourself! he isnt my bunny but who is he? You decide to talk to him and figure out how he got in.

"Hey how did you get in?"  " i-i-i d-d-don't know" his voice was shaky. "What do you know?" you asked trying to figure out how he appeared in your house. "I j-j-j-just remember thunder and then i woke up w-w-with y-y-you yelling a-a-at me." He sniffled through the sentence. "Why did you say you were my bunny?"   "I AM THATS ALL I REMEMBER!" He said sounding scared. could he possibly be bunny? "bunny?" He shot his head up in your direction. "BUNNY?" "what...." He responded sounding a bit hopeful.

Suddenly there was a knock at your door. You ran over and looked through the peep hole. "oh no." you whispered, It was your creepy neighbor. You were dealing with enough but now this?

You slightly opened the door. "Can I help you?" "Yeah baby you can." "what..." "Mind letting me in baby?" you were taken back and angry. "Sorry I'm busy" You slammed your door on his face. You heard him yell "WELL FUCK YOU TOO THEN!" you rolled your eyes.

You stared at the man still huddled in the corner under your table. You decide to ask him something and if he got it right you would believe he was your bunny. "so.. if you really are my bunny where did i find you?" You asked skeptical. "Near the bus stop." You were shocked it really was him. "bunny" "hmm" he replied. 

You asked him to come out from under the table. "Bunny can you come out now?" he didn't respond he just shoved himself further back. "Hey bun it's okay Im not going to hurt you" You smiled trying to get him out. "O-o-oh ok" He slowly made his way out from under the table.

You were suddenly hit with the realization that he is still butt ass naked. You turned away from his toned body. "You need some clothes follow me." You went into your room looking for some big clothes that will fit him. You found some boxers that you never opened. You bought them for your brother but never got a chance to give them to him. You got some baggy black sweats and a big short sleeved grey shirt. You handed him the cloths but instead of getting dressed immediately he just stared at them looking confused. It hit you that he was a bunny he probably doesn't know how to put them on. You awkwardly  put his shirt on and showed him how to put the bottom half of his clothes on. Once he was fully clothed he looked.... normal. You would never be able to tell he was a bunny.

You walked to your kitchen to make food bunny just watched you cook. "Bunny do you by any chance know how old you are?"  "no.....sorry" "Don't be i was just curious..."

you handed him a plate of food (white rice with egg on top and banana milk) He grabbed the food with his hands while watching you as if he was scared to make you mad. He shoved it in his mouth like an animal, Well he technically is.

The day went by faster than you thought. All he did was watch kdramas and eat. You decide to take him to get some new clothes at the mall. You weren't the best at picking out clothes especially for a big tall person. You did pick out cloths for your two brothers but they were skinny and 5'6 so small. But bunny seemed to be at least 5'10-6'0.

"bunny what do you think about going to the mall to get new clothes?" "That seems fine to me" He replied sounding a bit excited but trying to hide it.
"Uh bunny." "hmm" he turned his entire body away from the tv to look at you. "Don't you think you should have a new name because it might be weird to call you bunny in front of others." "ah yeah umm.... maybe .....guk?" "guk" you repeated "How about jeongguk and guk for short?" "I LIKE IT!" he replied this time not hiding his excitement.

Some time passes and now it was time for dinner. You were trying to teach jeongguk how to use utensils when you got a call. "You put them in between your fingers and close them YEAH LIKE THAT GOOD JOB GUK!" he smiled the biggest bunny smile. "okay let's try spoo- RING RING RING RING" "oh- uh give me a second guk" you answered the phone to a very angry namjoon. "Why haven't you answered any of my text or calls!?" "sorry joon something came up." "What is so important that you had to ignore me!" "i said I'm sorry!" You started getting mad at namjoon.  He was being a jerk and wasn't being understanding AT ALL! "Sorry? does that change everything now y/n!" "No but what more do you want me to do!" I hung up on him.
"Ugh!" "did something happen?" jeongguk asked concerned while trying to use chopsticks. "No it's nothing." "are you sure?"  "YES JEONGGUK! IM FINE!" He jumped a bit when you yelled. "Bunny....I'm sorry i just i- im tired."  he lowered his head thinking he did something wrong. "No bunny don't do that" I grabbed his face "It's not your fault I'm sorry i think we should sleep now."  "o-o-okay" You both made your way to the couch. Jeongguk was too worried about you  to sleep.

Word count: 1176