Lady Elizabeth steps forward with Lord Richard Edward IV and Lady Karissa " I appreciate your love for my little sister but I promised my father and mother and stepfather as the eldest child and daughter that I would protect my siblings." Lady Elizabeth tells Lord William.

"If you hurt her. I will make you pay. I don't care if you are grandson of Lord Frederick William III as I am the granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew JR and I am the great-granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew SR and the great-great-granddaughter of Lord Frederick William Howard." Lady Elizabeth warns.

"You will not only reckon with me but with Lord Andrew Charles JR and Lady Samhain along with Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Richard William JR. " Lady Elizabeth explains.

"I have no intention of hurting Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea Lady Elizabeth . I love her too much." Lord William assures her.

"Lady Sophia do you love Lord William?" Lady Elizabeth asks her younger sister.

"I do Lady Beth with all my heart." Lady Sophia tells Lady Elizabeth.

"It settled father, mother, and Lord Richard William Lady Sophia and Lord William may marry and they have my blessing." Lady Elizabeth explains.

The family gathers around Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea and Lord William Frederick Howard and Lady Elizabeth bestow upon the Duke of Cleveland Territory.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at Lady Karissa and he tells her " I feel old now Lady Karissa. I have seen all four of our children marry. The only child that hasn't married is Lady Anastasia Christina."

"You are only 55 years old, Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa explains, " You keep reminding me how old you are getting when our children marry."

"Our children grow up and they marry and have their own children.' Lady Karissa tells him.

Lady Samhain walks in Lord David William III and Lady Davina Wilhelmina and Lord Andrew Charles JR with Lord Andrew Charles III walks and they are surround Lady Sophia and Lord William and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann is called down as well as Lord Richard William JR and they all celebrate the betrothal of Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea and Lord William Howard and Lord Andrew Charles JR walks toward Lord William and he says, " You better treat my baby sister like a Queen. She is the Duchess of Kent and well loved that she governs."

"I will protect her with my life.' Lord William promises " and with that Lord Andrew Charles JR says, "Welcome to our family. You see that woman over there she is our mother and she will hunt you down if you hurt one of her cubs."

Lady Karissa tells Lord William, " My children have been born to govern and continue what Lord Patrick William Howard started centuries ago."

"He is one of your ancestors too and you were created with a thousand loves." Lady Karissa states.

"Don't you dare disrespect what Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Penelope Margaret Devereux started  and continued  with Lord Frederick William and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort who had your great-great-grandfather

"Don't you dare disrespect what Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Penelope Margaret Devereux started and continued with Lord Frederick William and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort who had your great-great-grandfather." Lady Karissa explains.

Lord William Frederick Howard is the great-great grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Bethany Sarah Winston who was the eldest son of Lord Frederick William JR and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort.

Later on his older brother, Lord Frederick William V meets her niece, Lady Karissa and Lady Karissa is 15 years younger than Lord Frederick William V. Lord Frederick William V and Lady Karissa marry in 2319 and in 2322 Lady Victoria Elizabeth arrives and in 2340 she marries Lord Andrew Charles IV her second cousin and in 2341 their first daughter arrives and she is named Lady Karissa Elizabeth and in 2359 Lady Karissa meet Lord Kevin Thomas Riley V who is the great-great-grandson of Lord Kevin Thomas Riley JR and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey.

Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea and Lord Frederick William marry in a simple wedding ceremony with just the family invited and they exchange vows and it is perfect for Lady Sophia and Lord William.

Lord Andrew looks at Lady Karissa and he exclaims " I am getting old Karissa."

"Oh horse shit Lord Andrew Charles. You are only 55 year old." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Your dear father passed away at 91 years old and you will be alive to see your first great-grandchild be born." Lady Karissa tells him.

Lord Andrew Charles has one more child to marry and that is youngest daughter Lady Anastasia Christine and Lady Karissa has two more children to marry Lord Richard William JR and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard