The Goddess of Darkness

When your daddy said that he was going to be getting you babysitters, this isn't what you thought. Your father was the God of the void. Taking Aus destroyed by another God and converting them into the endless expanse of nothing you called home. So you were used to it, but you'd never been away from your daddy before. But he had to go help uncle Light with something. Something he wouldn't tell you. So he brought you to a dark castle.

ΩΩΩ

Daddy was a black skeleton with pure white eyes, white jacket, white shorts, and slippers. You looked like a human. Mommy was a human. You had [H/C] hair, [E/C] eyes, [S/C] skin, with a [F/C] shirt, black jacket, and black and [F/C] pants. You had black and [S/F/C] sneakers on.

ΩΩΩ

Anyways daddy brought you inside the castle and waited outside a pair of really big, dark mahogany doors. A guard went in to let whoever was on the other side know we were here. Soon the doors opened and you and your daddy stepped in. There was five of them. Skeletons like daddy. One on a big golden throne with purple rhinestones inbedded in in it. There was two on either side of the throne.

ΩΩΩ

The one one the throne looked like a goopy octopus who lost half his tentacles. One eye was covered while the other was cyan in color. The one closest to the right was a black skeleton like daddy. He had multicolored eyes and blue tracks running down his cheeks. There was a red turtle neck underneath with black jacket and blue hood. His shorts were black with blue stripes. His arms and legs were red with yellow fingers and teeth. His shoes were black. The skeleton closest to the left had pitch black eyes. The black ran down his cheeks. He had a black turtleneck with a blue jacket and fluffy hood. His shorts were white with black stripes. He had blue and white shoes. A red target shape hovered over his chest. His soul. The furthest to the left wore a blood stained shirt with a blue jacket, much like the one with the target soul. His shorts were black with white stripes. His shoes were blue. He had a singular red eye and a hole in his skull. The one furthest to the left had a blue jacket like the last two. It had a white hood. He had the same shorts as the one with a hole in his skull. His slippers were pink. His eye was blue with a red outline. The other was just red. He looked extremely bored.

ΩΩΩ

Your daddy bowed and you quickly curtsied. The octopus in the throne perked and spoke. "That's enough of that. Is this the child?"
"She is. This is [Y/N]. She inherited my.. Abilities. I thank you for taking her on on such short notice."
"Of course. You are like a brother to me. The boys and I will tend to your heir while you are away."
"Shall you introduce yourself and your boys to [Y/N]?"
"That I shall. Greetings [Y/N]. I am Nightmare, God of Nightmares and negativity. I work closely with your father. This is Error, my right hand and the God of Destruction."
"Gr-ee-ee-etin-gs [Y-Y/N]."
"My other right hand, Killer."
"Hello, [Y/N]!"
"My strongest, Horror."
"Hey kid, good thing this isn't my au. I'd hate to have to cut into your skull."
"There will be no such acts towards Dark's heir. This last one is Dust, the most deadly of the bunch and the hardest to handle."
"I can't see why he can't take the brat with him. Light's it's uncle, right?"
"This is much more than a visit to the Anti-void. The anons and the anomalies are growing stronger and the child is not yet strong or powerful enough to protect herself yet. That is why she is here." Dust groaned. "I am NOT watching a human, Goddess or not, she'll end up dead if I do." You weren't entirely sure what they were talking about now. "You will. Even Horror is pitching in with the promise of extra food for the next month."
"So suck it up, Dust."
"I-I wi-beep-ll help-p-p-ing when I'm n-o-o-o-t desssstro-y-ying." Dust gave the pair the bird. You gasped. "BAD! NO! THAT'S BAD!" Your daddy had taught you never to use the middle finger. It was bad. Dust glared at you while Nightmare looked more amused. "Taught the kid well, it seems."
"I pride myself in her training and skill. I should not delay any longer." Your daddy crouched before you. "You must stay here now [N/N]. Be good for these skeletons. No trouble, ok?"
"But.. I wanna go with you.."
"I will be back soon. Love you." He kissed your head. "Love you.." Killer came up to you and took your hand. "Come on, lets find something to watch, [Y/N]." You were reluctant. You didn't want to leave your daddy.

ΩΩΩ

Killer was fun. He'd managed to get your mind off of your daddy for a little bit. He watched [F/S] (favorite show) with you, played some board games with you, tag, hide and seek, he even showed you around. The castle was very nice. Soon he lead you to the kitchen. The others were there, waiting. "Your late."
"Sorry, Nightmare. I was showing [Y/N] around." Killer pulled out your seat and you ended up between him and Dust, whom you decided to call Grumpyskele. It turned out that Horror was an amazing cook. "I don't trust Dust or Horror with [Y/N] so Error, you and Horror will watch her together. Tomorrow Dust and I will watch her."
"FUCK NO!" Dust spat. "LANGUAGE!" You barked back. He pulled a knife on you. It was then that the boys realized that it was going to be a long job.