30 - unexpected encounters & visits

Start from the beginning

"Ugh get off of me!" the powder blue haired man shoved her off and she scowled. "You were the one that was fucking kneeing me in the stomach asshole." she got up and dusted her dress off along with her jacket. "The hell are you doing here anyways?" the blue haired girl questioned and Shigaraki scratched his neck a bit. "Just because i'm a villain doesn't mean i don't have free time hero."

Her eyes drooped "I never said that.." she watched as he sat down on the bench— she followed and did the same. "Can i ask you something Shigaraki?" he glanced at her with a look of distaste "You already did you pest." (Y/n) furrowed her eyebrows, "Why did you become a villain? What's your tragic backstory?  Are you like me?"

"I'm nothing like you."

She frowned "You're nothing but a go-lucky hero who wants to save people but in reality you wont. Society did nothing to you, you're living a perfect life— shouldn't you be satisfied? Go bother someone else blue girl, go back to your little adoptive father— he's a hero too. I doubt you'll get far though, you are a (L/n) after all." Okay, she had to admit— that stung but she didn't react how he wanted her to or how she would've.

(Y/n) pursed her lips 'Hes right, i'm a (L/n) but that doesn't mean i wont try.' she turned to him and stretched out her arm. Shigaraki didn't have time to react as locs of his hair twirled around her warm fingers. "We can pretend..?" She trailed off as she leaned closer, he internally struggled to pull away from her.

"Let go," he narrowed his eyes.

"We can pretend—even for just right now—that we don't have any labels. No héroes, no villains, just nothing." the red eyed man furrowed his eyebrows in confusion— what was this crazy girl talking about? And what was her deal? Doesn't she know that he's dangerous— they made eye contact.

"I'm not an idiot Tomura Shigaraki, i don't need to fix something that isn't wrong or broken in the first place— there's nothing normal about this world don't you get it!"

Maybe..maybe he'll do as she wishes for a bit, there would be no harm in that— right? Right? "Fine! Stop touching me idiot!" he smacked her hand off his hair and she leaned back on the bench. "What's your favorite color?" Shigaraki glanced at her again— she had a small and content smile on her face. "I don't have one."

"Really? Maybe red or black, i mean— it's the only thing you wear." she pointed out the black hoodie, pants and red high top shoes. "Just because i'm wearing it? Why are you all dressed up anyways." he stared at the fireflies that were flying around the trees. "I went to a dinner party— there was a little girl. She was nice, and i ate a lot of good food."

"Ew, children? Get away from me." (Y/n) scooted closer to him purposely "You know, children get scared of me sometimes. So it was kind of nice to have one look up to me ya know, other than some others I know." Tomura brought his knees up to his chest "I didn't ask for all of that, and children are disgusting— snot nosed brats."

"Do you call everyone a brat?"

"I do what i want."

"Okay."

"..."

"So, that Kurogiri guy— he's pretty cool."

"Shut up."

"You're no fun!" (Y/n) got up with newfound energy for the night. "You expect a villain to be fun?" the powder blue haired man deadpanned at her as if she was the stupidest person on earth. "Villains can be anything they want Tomura!" she put her hands on her hips "I didn't give you permission to call me by my first name— i'm older than you."

"That much is obvious Tomura, now— let's go." she grabbed his arm and tugged on it until he had eventually given up on struggling against the blue haired girl. "I want to make a deal." she stated as she walked on the narrow bricks of the side of the lake. "Oh yeah? What kind blue girl?" he did the same but more cautiously. "How about..."