Harry kisses across Louis' chest, he kisses down Louis' stomach, across the pudge that makes Louis so self conscious, but makes Harry think he is the most beautiful creature in the world. He nips at the skin that makes love handles on Louis' hips, before letting his fingers tuck into Louis' waistband, beginning to inch the shorts he had been wearing down his legs. 

He moved back up his past lover's body, hastily removing his own clothing as he goes. The two lay together for a moment, both of their breaths heavy, looking into each other's eyes, both glassy, and both completely full of emotion. 

Harry reaches up and softly tucks a piece of Louis' fringe behind his ear, moving his hand down to cup his face. I can't let you go, Harry thinks to himself, please don't make me let you go.

Louis' entire body breaks out with goosebumps, his breath hitching as he can only watch Harry do that, before he's taking a curl in his delicate fingers and pulling Harry down to connect their lips once again.

Harry continues wiping Louis' tears away, kissing him softly as he pushes in a finger one by one, every moan falling from Louis' mouth mixing in with a small sob of sadness, or his shoulders shaking with unshed tears.

Harry watches Louis' tears hold onto his eyelashes, splashing down his cheek whenever he blinks. After three fingers Louis nods his head once before whispering, trying not to break the tension between them.

"I'm ready, please." He moans quietly into Harry's ear, and Harry can't say anything as he lines himself up anf slowly pushes in.

Inch by inch Louis grips onto Harry, now not giving any shits when he starts to cry. He knows Harry can see the pain on his face, and in his heart. Harry holds him close as he pushes in all the way, being completely in and just staying still, holding the boy he's been in love with for the past five years.

"Please Louis," Harry whispers, tears full in his eyes. Louis looks up at him as he cries. Harry kisses him softly before moving his hips back before snapping them forward, making Louis let out a cry at the feeling, gripping impossibly tight to Harry.

"Please don't let me go." Harry says against his lips, snapping his hips back and forward again, starting slowly, but growing faster. He leaves litters of kisses all over Louis' face, dozens to his lips.

Louis can feel Harry wordlessly plead with him not to have this end, and now Louis doesn't know anymore.

The bed moves along with their bodies, the headboard just barely tapping against the wall as Harry pours all of his love from his heart into wrecking Louis, but loving him so fiercely at the same time.

Louis is crying, fingernails scratching against Harry's back as he holds into the skin, crying from pain in his heart and in his ass. He's crying from the pain he gets when he thinks about Harry walking out of his life. Why cant they make it work?

Harry is releatedly drilling into his prostate, the taller boys mouth against Louis' ear. Louis can feel the pressure in his stomach.

Its the words Harry whispers in his ear that finally set hin over the edge. "I love you Lou. I love you so much." Harry says, feeling Louis come all over their chests that are pressed together.

Harry follow not long after, resting his head against Louis' shoulder, breathing heavily against the sweating skin.

After a few moments Harry pulls out, still holding onto Louis' waist as Louis holds his arms around Harry's neck.

Harry looks down at the gorgeous boy that lays beneath him, and he cant control himself as he leans down and presses their lips together.

Louis immediately responds, kissing Harry with every ounce of love and emotion he has, tears still softly trickling down his face.

"Please don't let me go." Harry whispers against Louis' mouth. "I can't live without you, please don't let me go." He begs.

Louis shakes his head, a new wave of tears falling over him. "I can't.. I can't let you go." He cries, pulling Harry as close as he can, "I need you, i love you, I can't let you go."

Harry tears up, this time in relief. "Never let me go." Harry says heartedly, kissing his boy again.

"Never, I can't." Louis moans against his mouth.

"I love you too, my sweet, strong Lou. I love you so much." Harry says into his current lovers mouth. "So fucking much."

***

Thoughts?

I started this one shot a while ago, just finished. Obviously inspired by Love You Goobye by One Direction.

The next chapter of See You Again will be up soon. Love you sm xx