- 9//Class

Readers PoV:
It was now 6:30 in the morning and they had both fallen asleep 'cuddling' whilst watching a movie, Noah falling shortly after Dixie. They now needed to wake up and prepare themselves for the last day of college as it was now the summer holidays! One last day, until they have 6 month break, however their college has advised and allowed  dixie and Noah that they take even longer off if they need, as they are both ahead of the class because they're already models! As well as this, they are taking the fashion within social media course, which they're excelling in; both having a following ranging from 21k-35k!

D: Noah, we need to wake up.
N: wha- oh right yeah, I'm up.
D: im gonna go get dressed, do I wear cute, comfy, stylish..?
N: I'd say just something cute, it's our last day for however long we need!
D: oh I completely forgot!
N: I know, it's crazy to think we've already completed our first year, and you've become a top UK model!
D: i know, Imagine if I'd stayed in the US, I'd have none of this!
N: I'm so glad you moved here...I'm gonna go make coffee
D: Great, thanks.
[they get dressed and head to their class- t:teacher, c: class]
T: [speaking to just dixie and noah] hey guys, welcome in!
D: hi miss!
T: hey Dixie, excited for your last day!
D: sure am, but I can't wait for some time off!
N: me too, I really need a break!
T: I completely understand guys, remember you have my offer of taking as much time off the course as you need as you are not only at the top of your class, but also models!
D: i know, it's Crazy! I think we're definitely going to have to take up your offer on this one, we both really need a break and our manager is giving us a month or two off after our last job today to recharge our batteries which will be awesome!
N: yeah, it's really needed. Thankyou so much for giving us this offer, you have no idea how much we appreciate it!
T: it's no problem guys, you need the rest! [speaking to the whole of the class] do you see these students here everyone? These are your role models in this class, you need to take notes from them; they're excelling my class in multiple ways and I expect you all to be doing the same!
C: [all roll their eyes] yeah, yeah we get it
T: okay class, moving on! For our last lesson today, we will be doing a kind of 'fun lesson'. We will be doing a little task/exercise  to go over everything we've done. I want to get a whole class picture of us all, and we will be posting this picture. For your last assessment before your summer holidays, you are going to post this picture and caption it however you like, I would like you to use the enticing techniques we've been practicing as in the social media world, you need to grasp anything you can when it comes to views, likes and comments! The whole class will be competing to see who gains the most attention from their posts, Dixie and Noah you will be sitting this assessment out as you have an obvious advantage...so you already receive you're top grade! So without further a-due, let's take our photo!

so you already receive you're top grade! So without further a-due, let's take our photo!

[pretend Dixie and Noah are there lol...and there is more people]

T: what a great photo! Everyone now needs to get to work on their post and make sure you use all the techniques: tags, hashtags, captions, editing etc. If you need any inspiration, either look at the previous posts we have done or go to dixie and Noah's pages for examples. I would really like to see how you are all doing and how much you have learnt, so let's get posting!
N: miss, what would you like us to do?
T: ahh yes, you two can just sit and talk for a while whilst your classmates complete this little task, or you may leave.
D: i think it's best if we leave as we have a job later this afternoon so we need to get ready If that's okay
T: yes no problem, make sure to come and see me about how long you will be taking off!
N: sure will, thankyou!
D: have a good summer Holiday!
T: you too guys, bye!
N: bye!

A/N
Let's just ignore the awful filler chapter...tragic! I promise it's going to get better but it is a slow burn type of book, the reason I restarted this completely was because I felt it moved too fast...as in they were together within like two chapters! So yeah, it will get better. I hope you've eaten today!!!
Wc: 827