- 7//Cover

- Dixie PoV:
They're doing it. They're actually doing. They're putting me, well us, on the cover of Frickin teen vogue uk!!! It was literally my first job and I'm on the cover?! My life is finally coming together, and just how I want it to!

-time skip~ next day
[dixie and Noah wake up to a phone call from their manager]

M: hey guys, there should be a copy of vogue arriving at your dorm room very shortly!
N: can't wait!
D: im really nervous, what if I ruined all the pictures and there's no nice ones?
M: Dixie are you joking? I saw the pictures and they were stunning darling. I've said it before and I'll say it again, utter perfection!
D: thankyou
N: told you dix.
[the copy of vogue arrives at their door]
D: oh the copy has just arrived!
M: great, I'll call you back later!
N: thanks, bye!
[they end the call]
D: omg! We're on the cover!
N: you look amazing Dixie!
D: Noah you Look so good! Im so happy!!

[this is what the cover looks like, pretend it's them lol]

D: am i allowed to post it on my Instagram?N: of course you are dixie, you're a model now! [she posts it on Instagram and within 1 hour-]D: omg I've just hit 21k! From one post, how?!N: you're on the cover of vogue dummy! D: i know, but one hour? ...

N: of course you are dixie, you're a model now!
[she posts it on Instagram and within 1 hour-]
D: omg I've just hit 21k! From one post, how?!
N: you're on the cover of vogue dummy!
D: i know, but one hour? That's fast!
N: cool though
D: yeah very cool! It sounds weird but I kinda hope my family don't see this because I wanna keep it private, I don't want them to be constantly worrying about me.
N: I understand, it can become very overwhelming. And besides, it's teen vogue UK, so the chances are extremely likely that they won't see it!
D: okay, that's a relief.

- time skip~ they've been at college for 8 months,

-reader PoV:
Dixie and Noah have survived The London College of Fashion for eight moths straight now, and they're loving it! Dixie rarely calls or talks to her family anymore, but also kind of enjoys the fact that she has no one to take control of her...she's free!

N: dix!
D: yeah Noah?
N: you coming out for tea with Alex, Kouvr [a/n: my other fav tiktok ship] and Curtis?
D: ooo yeah! That will be fun
N: were gonna go to the new sushi place down the street, it's supposed to be amazing
D: Great, what Time?
N: uhhh about 1 hour, is that good?
D: perfect!