~little dark age~

Start from the beginning

Chloe's dad just stands there and listens to his daughter, he doesn't even care that she is being rude to me or marinette.

No Chloe, you need to shut up. You are the one who is always being rude to people because it is your only personality trait besides having money.
Kaili responds in anger

It's not my fault you are poor and have no money.

Sure, I may have no money but that doesn't mean my family doesn't. Since all you seem to care about is success, my aunt owns the famous DuPont clothing brand and my great great grandfather was the founder of this school, but I don't care about that. It doesn't make me feel better about myself to know my family has money. What makes me feel good is the way my mom's photography showed the beauty of the world. She saw the beauty in everyone and everything. I bet she could've even see the beauty in you Chloe! No matter how hidden it may be.

Daddy? Are you just going to let this girl talk to me like this?

Now Chloe, the girl has freedom of expression.
Chloe's father responded

Ugh! Forget freedom of expression. Freedom of expression is ridiculous utterly ridiculous!!!

Chloe stormed out of the classroom

Kaili walked over sitting back down in her seat she connected her mini printer to her phone and printed off the picture. She had a bittersweet smile on her face while looking down at the photo. I could tell she was upset but I knew it wasn't the time to say anything.

Alright! Marinette it is your turn.
Mrs. Bustier announced

*a bit later*

I was outside of the classroom trying to call my father.
I knew he wouldn't answer but I had hope.

I had called him 5 times and on the final time knew for sure he was going to answer-

"You've reached the voicemail of Gabriel Agreste's office, please leave a message"

Well.... I guess I was wrong

Hi father it's me. It's parents career day at school today remember? I was hoping that you were going to show up..... call me back.
I knew if he was going to come he would have been here already

Plagg flew out of my jacket

You okay?

Yeah... whatever. It's nothing new.

I walked my way back into class sitting down in my seat.

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and nino gave me a slight smile.

Hmm?

Are you alright adrien?
I look to see kaili crouched down beside me.

I scooted over and patted the seat beside me.

I guess I should be asking you the same.... What Chloe did to you was wrong.... Beyond wrong.
I sat my hand on top of hers.