☠︎ CHAPTER NINE ☠︎

Start from the beginning

He seemed to be doing a lot of things he feels he should not be doing. He seemed to be doing lots of things he should not be doing at all.

Of course, that is what he felt he should not be doing. Sometimes, feelings are wrong as leaves turning brown when the seasons change. At least, it seems wrong to me for green leaves to turn brown, but change is necessary no matter if you like it or not. Sometimes, what you feel you should not be doing is something that is perfectly fine to do.

He though about Aurelia Malfoy of Trubasha.

In his mind, she was a beautiful girl. Her ivory skin seemed to shine bright when she laughs. Her laugh - her smile that she usually gives everyone and anyone - has somehow made Regulus feel something new and unknown to the young prince.

Her pale green eyes reminded him of two sisters which resulted into him reminding three certain family members.

Back when they were alone with their families, Regulus didn't want to have even one lingering thought. But now, with no one around and the dark surrounding everything, he let all the thoughts run free.

The pale green eyes reminded him of the sage color his sister Andromeda Black owned and the much brighter, emerald eyes of his sister Lilith Black. Remembering his two older sisters made him remember his only and older brother Sirius Black.

He missed them, but he could not admit it to anyone. He feared that one of his family members would make fun of him. Despite his siblings being who they were, Regulus still feared that one day they will grow up and be exactly just like a carbon copy of their parents' behavior. He feared that one day his siblings will grow up and be exactly just like a carbon copy of their parents' cruel behaviors.

He feared that one day his siblings will be murderers just like their parents.

Blacks don't show negative emotions to the public.

He feared that one day his siblings will be murderers just like their parents. Being murderers and not being punished because they are the people of the higher ground.

He missed their laughter. He missed their behaviors. He missed Andromeda, the person who would always stand up for him like and older sister should. He missed Sirius, the person who will always tease him like and older brother should. He missed Lilith, who acted like his friend and his older sister who cheered him up in the bad times.

He missed his siblings, but he couldn't admit it. Because if he admit it, he will have to admit that he also knows their parents lied to them.

He knows Andromeda was not kidnapped, or they would have got her by now.

He knows Sirius is not on a journey to find whatever his parents told the kingdom he was going to find.

The only truth that his parents didn't trick them about was that Princess Lilith was actually kidnapped. And Regulus knew that because he saw it with his very own eyes.

He saw as they kidnapped his sister and he didn't seem to blame the pirates who did the kidnapping. He seemed to be blaming his own parents.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Prince Regulus Black was talking with his older sister Bellatrix Black.

"Reggie," said Bellatrix, making sure they were alone and not here. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong," said Regukus, trying to dismiss his sister's worries.

"Don't even try and lie to me on this, Regulus Arcturus Black," said Bellatrix, trying to use a tone they've heard their mother used before on traitors.

"Fine," said Regulus. Something inside him told him it would be okay to tell his sister. "I miss our siblings."

"That's a quite common feeling," said Bellatrix. "All of us miss our siblings, Reg. Don't worry that you are alone in this because you are definitely not alone in this situation."

"Our parents don't," said Regulus.

"They seem to only miss Lily because wasn't the one who ran away herself," explained Bellatrix. "She was the only one who was actually kidnapped. She was the only one who they know was told any lies about because everything was true."

"We saw it with our own eyes," added Regulus. "They kidnapped Lily, but I don't blame the pirates."

"You want a secret between you and I?" asked Bellatrix, not waiting for an answer. "I don't blame the pirates, either. I feel it was supposed to happen. It is some way the universe is paying back at tour parents."

"But if they kill Lily, that's when we will blame them?" asked Regulus.

"If they kill our sister, I will make sure to see the person who killed her die," said Bellatrix, making a promise to herself, her young brother, and to the universe.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Bellatrix remembered her talk with her brother...

"I miss our siblings."

"That's a quite common feeling. All of us miss our siblings, Reg. Don't worry that you are alone in this because you are definitely not alone in this situation."

"Our parents don't."

"They seem to only miss Lily because wasn't the one who ran away herself. She was the only one who was actually kidnapped. She was the only one who they know was told any lies about because everything was true."

"We saw it with our own eyes. They kidnapped Lily, but I don't blame the pirates."

"You want a secret between you and I? I don't blame the pirates, either. I feel it was supposed to happen. It is some way the universe is paying back at tour parents."

"But if they kill Lily, that's when we will blame them?"

"If they kill our sister, I will make sure to see the person who killed her die."

She remembered how she promised herself, her younger brother, and to the entire universe that was listening to the princess's very words.

She pulled the hood of her cloak up, hiding her face.

Turning around, she smiled at the sight of her horse.

It was a black horse and the princess looked into one of his big brown eyes.

"Hello, Thunder."

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈