2.

In english:

Adrien's POV:

And Julietta will be...Marinette, declares Mrs. Bustie.

I can't believe Marinette and I will be performing Romeo and Juliet!

Madam Bustie: Come tonight to practice after class. Goodbye!

Thank goodness Marinette caught my interest and not someone else like Chloe. But hold on, I have to patrol with the Ladybug tonight.

I won't tell her I'm a superhero in a flashy black suit cracking jokes and saving Paris from Hothmoth every day, however I'll have to come up with an excuse for missing rehearsals. I've got to think of a good reason.

M: Miss Bustie, I have a family gathering tonight and I can't come.

There won't be any more rehearsals if Marinette is unable to attend, so I can stop making excuses. I can conduct a patrol in peace.

Marinette's POV:

I'm happy to be with Adrien, says Marinette. Unfortunately, I must cancel this time's rehearsals. But now that I think about it, I really can't play Julietta if an Akuma spawns every five minutes.

I am not able to perform Julietta and Ladybug. To get the akuma, Motan Noir needs me. With the role of Ladybug, I can't let it go any more easily.

What have I gotten myself into?!

Adrien's POV:

The patrol was scheduled for that evening. Therefore, I change into Plagg.

A: Plagg, Claws out!

Nathalie wasn't around when I walked out the window since I didn't want her to see me and inform dad. I would have to live here for the rest of my life after that.

As soon as I get there, I wait for Ladybug. She doesn't arrive after 10, 20, or more minutes.

It's 8 p.m., and I'm roaming across town. Suddenly, I notice a bank being robbed. I sprint inside the building via the shattered glass. I protect the bank's owner from one of the robbers and lead him to safety. I hear ripping in the air and feel something cutting into my chest till I can hardly stand. In the shadows, there was a second burglar with a rifle. Since I can't see him properly, I stretch my stick in hopes of hitting him.

For a while, I sit on a chair. The agony was intolerable, but I had to get up since the cops were about to arrive and I couldn't stay where I was for very long. The bullet had missed me by a small distance, but the wound was severe enough to torn my skin. I raise my wand, then I locate Marinette's residence.

Marinette's POV:

Just now did I return from the family gathering. I wanted to speak with Tikki briefly before falling asleep because I was so exhausted.

M: Goodnight, parents. God, what a long day it has been; I'm exhausted, Tikki.

T: Definitely, you deserve a restful night's sleep. Tomorrow is a school day for you.

M: I get that, but at least I'll be able to see Adrien.

On the balcony, there was noise.

M: Did you hear that as well?

Tikki agreed with a nod.

When I climbed the balcony, I noticed Chat Noir lying on the ground. He is lying in a pool of blood as I draw a bit closer. I felt terrified.

Are you alright, Chat? What happened to you?

Ch: (attempting to stand up): Princess, I'm OK, I'll be.