Negotiation

I never fully understood my teacher's classes, I was scared as it was threatening when asking or requesting quotes from the texts that she let us read, for some strange reason, she always interrogated me with very abstract or more complicated questions than to the other classmates, although I only failed once to answer all of them, I answered them correctly to the point where she got upset and ended up saying "you always answer well!", as if her internal impotence spoke of her not being able to screw up my life.

She got upset in class and, when that happened,she began to move her feet. This teacher always wore open heels or sandals, herfeet were made of white teas and sometimes the tips of her fingers turned alittle red, she painted her toenails black or white; at times, she play withher sandals by dropping them and allowing me to see her pretty soles and heels.She was attractive but very moody, so much so that she ruined her porcelaindoll face.

She was attractive but very moody, so much so that she ruined her porcelaindoll face

One Thursday at the University, the evaluation periods ended. I had high marks in every subject except one: Medieval History, and to top it all, it was my grumpy teacher's subject. I was surprised to see that she had a 6 despite getting good grades in her tests and essays that she applied. No matter what came, I complained to the teacher; It was good to be a filthy teacher and make the students suffer, but I wasn't going to let it screw up my life even more; and she told me to go see her after classes at the History Lab.

WhenI entered the laboratory, as I agreed with the teacher, I was able to realizethat almost no one visited it because of the dust that accumulated on thefurniture; glancing over I found the teacher, she was sitting waiting inside acubicle, and in her refined hands she was holding a book with the title"The Autumn of the Middle Ages", I knew what that book was, I beganto fear that she would apply a examination about the work of Johann Huizinga.However, that beautiful and sour woman noticed my presence, without further adoI greeted her with respect, she asked me to close the door, I took a seat andwe began to discuss my matter; she told me that I was a bad student, so I gotangry and defended against her fallacious arguments; however, there was acomment that made my blood run cold:

--- I gave you a low rating because you always look at my feet! --- I was stunned by such an argument. She was also surprised because she hit the spot, and then smiled as if to sign her victory.

--- Th-that's not true! --- but such an answer betrayed my lie, the only reason why I did not cancel her subject was: because I wanted to continue seeing her feet, what a masochist I'm...

--- Do you think I haven't noticed? How you look at me --- her voice changed, she began to speak in a more seductive tone --- No one student has scored A in my subject, not even D they have reached, but you did it; That C is fake, I haven't put your true grade into the system yet, but you'll have to do something else to earn it.

--- What would I have to do? Any oral exam?

--- Not exactly an exam, but maybe something oral --- She had the look of perversion as if it were a witch. Her clothing made her look imposing, she was dressed in her black suit and skirt, with closed stockings and slippers, in her eyes she had glasses that made her look much more arrogant, but also more beautiful. She seemed like an unattainable executive, but to me, she was more like a dictator.

--- So, what do you want, teacher?

--- Well, as I have the power to make you fall, I want you to smell my feet if you like them so much; you will become my lapdog just for today. You're even lucky because I'll fulfill your fetish, you filthy little dog.

--- Isn't that too much ?! --- I asked nervously, I didn't dislike the idea of ​​smelling her feet, but she was seen to be abusive, manipulative and wild.

--- I didn't know that the dogs will talk, all you have to do is kneel down and stick out the tongue --- she replied in a mocking tone, I was hers, there was no going back.

I got down on my knees, stuck my tongue out and made a doggy appearance, it was all humiliating and she enjoyed seeing my ashamed self. She reached out her delicate hand, took my neck tightly until it nearly choked me, and planted a kiss on me; her lips were like chocolates, her tongue like a jelly bean and her saliva like honey; she lasted several minutes with her kiss that she managed to turn me on, and then she told me that "even dogs need affection".

Immediately, she took off her heels, exposing her feet and I could see that she had her nails painted black, the smell that they gave off was so intense that she scented her entire cubicle. I couldn't think clearly from the smell of her, she just longed to be able to feel her feet on my face and mouth.

--- How repulsive you are, puppy, do you want to sniff my feet so much? I thought you were here because of your qualification ...--- Damn that woman !, she knew very well how to control me.

Then, she brought her left foot in front of my face, her scent was very strong, she began to play with hers making slight circular movements, as if she was trying to hypnotize me. Without warning, she put her foot in my mouth, it felt wet and warm, it was so pleasant that I put my hand on her ankle and began to control the directions in which I wanted to pass her foot on my face. .

--- Bad dog, you mustn't move unless I tell you! --- she took her foot off her and forcefully slapped me, but then she kissed me on the mouth again and more passionately. Afterwards, she knelt on the chair, letting me see the soles of her fine feet, and she allowed me that she could touch them, but she still could not kiss or lick them.

 Afterwards, she knelt on the chair, letting me see the soles of her fine feet, and she allowed me that she could touch them, but she still could not kiss or lick them

Its texture was wonderful, there was no doubt, that woman's feet were the best. I tried to tickle her a bit and she giggled lightly. For the pleasure, she began to touch her private parts, and with a snap of her fingers, she forced me to smell the soles of her feet, putting my face on them.

 For the pleasure, she began to touch her private parts, and with a snap of her fingers, she forced me to smell the soles of her feet, putting my face on them

Sometimes, she would tug at my hair to "dip" me deeper into her nice smell feet, a scent that was her sign that we were both in heat for a common fetish. The qualification no longer mattered to me ...

--- Your feet are so wonderful, teacher--- I said.

--- Dogs don't speak, they only lick, which you have not finished yet, if you want more of my feet, behave like the repulsive dog that you are ... but thank you, you are handsome ...--- his comment made my heart pounding, so I indulged myself by licking her soles and sucking her fingers.

Everything was perfect until we heard how some people entered the laboratory, we stopped and fell in silence with great fear that they would listen to us...