storms

no one's pov:

one a cold rainy morning bakugou and todoroki were sleeping soundly. as the rain grew worse thunder and lightning started, light and slow at first but grew louder as time went. bakugou woke up covering his ears. after years of his quirk he got quite sensitive to loud noises. surprisingly todoroki was already up, reading when he noticed bakugou.

todoroki's pov:

i hate thunder but reading always made things better so i picked up my book and read as i held my sleeping boyfriend. i felt him move and squirm here and there but he'd stopped after i would kiss his forehead. Kat woke up after a bit and covered his ears. i put down my book and pulled him close. "shhh, i'm here baby" i whispered next to his ear. i felt him relax a bit and slowly fall back asleep.

~few hours later~

bakugou's pov:

i woke up and looked around. gone? Sho was gone? i stood up slowly and walked around our small apartment. there was only three rooms so it shouldn't be hard. i frowned a bit not seeing him in the living room or kitchen. i heard the shower and slowly walked into the bathroom and stripped before getting in the shower quietly.

"morning sweetheart" Sho spoke as he wrapped his arms around me. smiling i lays my head on his shoulder as he started washing my hair.

"you don't have to wash me Sho" i giggled as all i got back was a kiss on the cheek. there was no fighting this, it was relaxing having my hair and body washed.

~after their shower~

todo's pov:

i smiled as i wrapped my boyfriend in a towel and picked him up. i could tell he was still sleepy, the storm had calmed down so i dressed Kat in some boxers and my sweater.

"what are you doing Sho?"

"your gonna sleep, okay?"

baku's pov:

i pouted and crossed my arms, obviously he didn't care about that and laid down cuddling me, it's quite comfy and i slowly fell asleep.