christmas special

bakugou pov:

ughh christmas, a boring holiday. might just sleep all day. unless i have to be up.

*knock knock*

"who is it?!"

no one povs:

busting into the room the bakusquad smiled and laughed.
"hey bakubro!"
"noo! out!"
bakugou layed on his bed closing his eyes. kiri picked up bakugou quickly.
"hurry sero!!"
was all that was that was said as sero began wrapping bakugou up with his tape. after all was done they layed him on the bed. (reference on top). as the group left they grabbed bakugou' phone texting the person he liked.

me: come to my dorm❤️
???: why?
???: bakugou?
???: i'm coming

after a few minutes a knock was heard, when there was no answer the door was opened...

shoto pov:

boom💥: come to my dorm❤️
me: why?
me: bakugou?
me: i'm coming

walking a few dorms down i knocked at bakugou's dorm but no answer. owning the door i looked in and seen quite a site.
"what is this bakugou?"
but he didn't give me an answer just blushed and looked away. looking around his bed i seen a note.

"hey todoroki, merry christmas, enjoy your gift
p.s. it's bakugou, have fun!
         - the bakusquad"

putting the note aside i looking over at bakugou. removing the tape around his mouth.
"so~"
"i- uh m-merry christmas"

no ones pov:

todoroki layed the other down and smirked.
"this will be fun~" he said as he took off his pants and shirt. leaning back over bakugou he kissed his neck, moving to trail a line of wet kisses down his stomach and looked up to see a blushing bakugou. as todoroki kept leaving kisses everywhere bakugou was starting to have a slight problem mind his boxers. chuckling todoroki removed bakugou's boxers and his own.
"ready?"
"m-mhmm"
that was all todoroki needed and pushed in slowly. as he waited a bit for the boy to adjust to him shoto rubbed bakugou's waist and hips. receiving a small nod todoroki began thrusting into him at a slow pace. as bakugou let our small moans and whimpers of pleasure todoroki picked up the pace gradually going faster and harder till bakugou was yelling and sobbing out of pleasure.

he was sure all that could be heard was the following,
"S-SHOTO!!~"
"A-AAH!!~"
"FUCKKK!!~"
"HARDER!!~"
"FASTER!!~"
and much more. but he didn't care, the site of bakugou underneath was all that mattered right now.

practically pounding into the boy todoroki placed soft kisses all over the others body and praised him, whispering things like,
"good boy~"
"your doing so good puppy~"
"you look so pretty like this~"
and so on.

todoroki pov:

as i came inside of bakugou one last time pulling out right after only to see a pool of cum drip out. looking up at his face, i couldn't help but smile, he was flushed bright red and panting. what a beautiful site. slowly getting up i walked to the bathroom and started a bath.

walking back into the room i picked bakugou up. he's shaking, cold? overstimulated? scared?

"you okay baku?"

a nod? is he to tired? embarrassed? why am i worried? i only fucked him, it's not like i'm dating him, i do like him but i'm not sure if he likes me. pushing my thoughts aside i sat in the bath still holding him. a smile? awh it's cute. kissing his forehead i smiled a bit.

"w-why did you do t-that"

oh no, i fucked up, why did i do that? shit!

"sorry it felt fitting"
"h-hey todoroki?"
"hm?"
"w-what does this make us?"
"it's up to you baku"
"b-be my boyfriend"

smiling i nodded and gently kissed him. after a washing him and myself i drained the bath, put him in the hoodie i was wearing earlier. laying with baku on the bed i smiled and drifted off to sleep.

ahhh okay here, it's longer then the last one, hope y'all like itt
-soya🤍

word count: 667