Fool Returns

The rain came down hard as the barrel of a shiny weapon. "Drop all the money on the ground and you won't get hurt." A man that looked like an octopus commanded a family. Zwish The man fell to the ground with the gun resting in the hand of a green haired vigilante. The family turned to the man but he was gone in a flash. "Moving in. Target is in close quarters." A black haired woman was chasing down the vigilante. "STOP!" The man shouted as the green haired man turned to face her. "I appriecate your help but you don't have a liscense. I have to take you in." She floated to the ground. Green smoke exhausted from the mans mask. "Fool. I don't have a quirk." His green eyes shined in the rain and he started to move. "I guess ill have to bring you in with force!" She turned to fight him. The man leaned down and the glint of a shiny blade cut through the rain. It almost looked like wind sliced the air. "UMPH" The woman doubled over as the man was behind her. "Nana Shimura. One For All. I will assist you as long as you don't get in my way." A card floated to the ground. She looked over as a green puff of smoke whispered away into the sky. 

"That was one of my many good moments. Now take a left and in that alley you will find a mugging." Grandpa was speaking loudly over a speaker. "DROP ALL YOUR MONEY AND YOU WON'T GET HURT!" A man with four arms was shouting at a group of girls. A green flash overtook the girls vision as the guns fell to the ground. The mags were on the ground and the noise of a sword sheathing was heard. The four armed man was collapsed on the wall. "Who?" The girls looked over only to see a card on the ground. "Nice job! You have someone on your tail and i don't think he is kind." Grandpa was barking orders. I could hear the untwirling of what sounded like rope. I spun on my heel and saw a man with glowing red eyes and tape rushing to me fast. Not as fast as my sword the tape all fluttered to the ground. The man moved forward at me to engage but I pointed my sword directly at him. "Fool. Who are you?" I asked. "I could say the same thing. I'm Eraserhead and I was tasked with tracking down a fossil like you." He was smiling slightly. "Who do you think I am?" Green smoke clouded my vision. "Arrested." The man took his chance using a swift move to disarm me. The sword clattered to the ground as the smokescreen served as my distraction to duck under the incoming fist and sweep kick him.  A knife was pointed at Eraserhead's neck. "You are the old vigilante Fool?" He asked me. "No I am the new Fool. Freshly trained and ready to be better than you heros. *kzzrts* Izu- H-p- me" A voice came loudly over his ear piece. "I have got to go. If i see you again i won't be so nice." The Fool disappeared over the roof.  "Wait!" Eraserhead started to try and follow me. Tires screeching as smoke from its exhaust flodded the street. "So that's who you are choosing at the successor?" Eraserhead stared at the man. "Something is telling me to pick him. I just hope I can keep up." A yellow streak ran off following the motorcyclist.

Traffic was fast but not as fast as his cycle as his bike was huffing it. Gunshots were heard in the distance as he arrived at the manor. The front door was open as he saw this purple like portal and man in a suit watching as a blue haired teen moved through the home. The fool wasted no time as he ran into the manor. Dust floated into his face as the blue haired teen smiled. "One last string tied up. Good work. A pebble has appeared what will you do Tomura." The suited man's voice almost froze The Fool in place. The blue haired teen rushed for him. Screams were loud as the blood covered the green haired boy who moved on instinct slicing the hands of the blue haired teen completely off. The searing of flesh filled the area as The Fool attempted to strike at the suited man next before he was blasted away. "Pathetic. Kurogiri lets move." The group disappeared.  The fool walked over to Grandpa. "I-zuku, Remember your training and stick close to your values. You will be the one to defeat him. I know it. I love you kiddo and tell Inko I'm sorry." Dust flew up as his grandpa disappeared into ash. The green mask dropped off his face as tears came down.  The yellow streak came into the manor to see the sight. A boy crying over the death of his Grandpa. "Grandpa-pa-pa! Don't go please!" Izuku was crying begging. A man came behind him and rubbed Izuku's back. "Who?" It was All Might, a hero that Izuku loved. "Let it out boy. This will be your only moment to greive." All Might was crying with Izuku. That's when Izuku remebered something from a long time ago.