"I read her letter after that....she mentioned about telling me something really important and that, I need to listen to her just once...last letter was a goodbye...she said she was taking something mine with her and that I should live my life like I want and she will never meet me again. I spent months... maybe years in her search. You know how I became after that...I was changing girlfriends after girlfriend and having hookups...I was a mess until I met Pepper."

"So why is that affecting you now?" Bruce asks. He got that Tony's first love left him becouse of him pushing her out, but why he's reacting like that now. Tony looks at him and rubs his face with his hands.

"Her name was Claudia Gajos." Tony says, like he just blow up a bomb. Bruce thinks for a moment before realising with horrer.

"You think Stiles mom was your girlfriend and fiance." Bruce asks, with wide eyes.

"I think much more then that."

"Like what?"

"She left me eighteen years ago.... saying she was taking something mine with her. Stiles is seventeen. Her mom died becouse of FTD and Stiles mom too. Name is also same, Claudia, and Stiles's eyes....thay are just like hers." Bruce felt like he was punched in face by Tony.

"You think Stiles is your son!" Bruce shouts, in horrer. Tony puts his head in his head after nodding in yes.

"Fuck." Bruce swears. That make more sense now. Tony was super protective over Stiles, he made a mobile and put Jarvis in it by himself just after meeting him, witch he never done for anyone. He talked about his penic attacks without asking. He agreed to cook even after hating and not knowing about cooking, and so many things.

"Did you saw any picture of Stiles's mom?" Bruce asks. If Stiles mom and Tony's fiance are same person it's will be easiest way to find. Why Tony haven't done it yet.

"I tried to find but there was no pictures of Claudia stilinski in any records so I can match." Tony answers.

"Do you have any other way to check. Did you told Pepper about it?" Bruce asks again.

"Pepper knew about Claudia since start but maybe she haven't thought about it. To know that what I'm thinking is true...I have only one way and I need your help in that." Tony says looking at Bruce.

"You're thinking about DNA test." Bruce realised.

"Can you do that. I will tell everyone if results came positive and if not...I still consider Stiles as my son."

Bruce lets out a long exhale and nod.
"I can do that in ten minutes I just need some hair." Tony was about to stand and go when someone spoke from the doorway.

"I'll get them." Bucky spoke from door. Making both man jump.

"How long you've been here buck." Bruce yells, Tony is trying to look anywhere but Bucky.

"Since you both started talking." Bucky said, calmly. Tony and Bruce looked at him shocked. That means he heard everything.

"Please don't tell them now...let me know first if my suspicious is right." Tony requested.

"I won't. I'm getting some of his hair and you will check. If it's true them we're telling everyone spacially Stiles." Bucky said, and walked away leaving both of them frozen in their places. He can back after some minutes with a towel to find Tony and Bruce still standing at same spot. He walked inside the lab and handed Bruce the towel.

"This towel have some hair on it. Get this over with... fast." Bucky says, and Bruce disappeared in his lab in a second saying he need ten minutes.