~Later the evening~

You and Touya were getting ready for bed and you didn't why but you wanted to start a conversation with him "so yo as gon miss us when you leave tomorrow" you asked "yes I am" he said getting under the cover "well when you come back do you want anything special" you hummed "hmph maybe, oh someone's coming over one of these day I feel like you'll like her" you nodded and got on your side of the bed then fell asleep.

--Morningg--

You woke up before Touya surprisingly, you got up took a shower and stuff then got dressed

Hair & Outfit:

You went back into your room seeing your husband still asleep 'this nigga' you walked to his side if the bed and played with his hair "Touyaaaa" you hummed "let me sleep damn"he mumbled "baby you gotta get up" he groaned and pulled you next to him...

You went back into your room seeing your husband still asleep 'this nigga' you walked to his side if the bed and played with his hair "Touyaaaa" you hummed "let me sleep damn"he mumbled "baby you gotta get up" he groaned and pulled you next to him "Touya get up" you said "no I wanna sleep with you" you sighed and started kissing all over his face "mmm stop" you kept going till you got to his lips, he started kissing you back but you pulled away "more" you shook your head no then got up from the bed "question" he opened his eyes some more then looked at you "can I please get a tattoo" he sighed and pulled you in a hug "fine whatever but you know that shit will hurt right" you nodded and kissed him again "thank youu" he rolled his eyes and got up.

You went into Dream's room to see if she was awake, sure enough she was playing with her feet "my muffinnn" you picked her up and kissed her cheek. You and Dream went back into your room still waiting for Touya to finish getting ready "Touya your gon be late hurry the fuck up" you said sitting down on the bed "I'm almost done" he said from a distance. Touya finally got out the bathroom with his man bun and suit on making you bite your lip "stop staring Y/n" you rolled your eyes then went back to Dream, Touya sat next to you and now he was staring at you and Dream "what is it Touya" you asked "I'm going to miss you both" you smiled making Dream smile a bit but then her smile quickly went away "we'll miss you too, especially her" you said eying Dream "but you need to leave now Alright" Touya nodded and got his jacket "where's Dream going while you at your meeting" Touya asked "Keigo" you replied walking into Dream's room "if my daughter get's hurt in anyway I'll kill him" you turned around glaring at Touya "so you gon kill Rumi's husband and Ren's father?" he sighed and kissed your forehead "sorry" you nodded and got a bag for Dream "Let's go"

--Time skip--

You arrived and a restaurant just in time thankfully, you walked inside seeing Jamal standing in front of you "oh hello Jamal" he turned around and smiled "hello Y/n how are you today beautiful" he asked kissing your hand "I'm fine thank you how are you today" you asked "I'm fine, you want to get a table outside" you nodded and just waited to be seated.

Once you both got seated outside you talked about business straight away, after awhile you got bored but you kept focus "aannd I think that's done with, any questions" you shook your head no as your read over some things "well Y/n let's get to know each other" you looked up looking at Jamal who was giving you a small smile "uh sure" he took a sip of his drink and looked back at you "so since you have a child I'm guessing your in a relationship" you looked at your wedding ring and smiled "yes I am what about you" you asked "I'm single like a fuckin Pringle" he said all proud "so how old is your daughter" "Dream is 2 months old" you said trying your best not to think when she was born "her name's Dream" you nodded and bit into your lamb "oh and I got a question,are you hiring" you looked up looking all confused "I mean I could use a new assistant the one I have now acts like she slow sometimes" you said "ooh can I be your assistant" you laughed "you gotta have an interview dummy"he smiled and pulled out his phone "well
time to apply"

--Time skip again--

You were on the way to Keigo's house when you received a call "FUCK come on now I just wanted to listen to music" you answered the phone and heard an annoying voice "Y/nnn my dear how are you" you hear Overhaul say "what do you fucking want bruh" you asked "I just want to talk, and if you don't want to talk I might have to take measures into my own hands dear" "your not gonna do shit asshole I'm hanging up" you hung up and sighed 'fuckin dick'. You pulled up to Keigo's house and knocked on the door "COMING" he yelled, he opened the door and stepped back from seeing you look all pissed "you good Y/n" you took a breather and gave a fake smile "sorry bout that I'm not okay and I'm worried that Dream will be in danger so I'm asking you..to keep her for a couple days or till I feel everything's okay" you said "poor thing..want some food" you nodded.

You walked inside and went to the living room where Dream and Ren was "heyy stink stink" you picked Dream  and kissed her on the cheek "TITII" you looked down at Ren who was tugging on your pants "Rennn" you squatted down to his level and he kissed you on the nose "here ya go Y/n" Keigo said handing you a plate "thank you- Keigo what did you make" you asked "uh there supposed to be chicken and rice but Rumi dud that nasty shit and made chicken out of bread" you sighed and looked at it "ew".

After talking for awhile you left, you got in your car and drove away. "Guess I can call Touya" you said, you called him and after a bit he answered "hello"he said sounding like he just woken up "Touya were you sleep" you asked "yeah I was I've been doing a lot today" he said "well I'm not gon keep you long okay, sooo Dream's staying over at Rumi's place for a bit" you said "Why" "because if I gotta deal with an annoyin grown ass man I don't want her at home" "is it Overhaul" "..yeah" you hear Touya sigh "be careful now I gotta go alright" "okay I love you" "love you too"

You got home and all you did was take a shower, throw on your robe, and go to bed 'this is some bullshit I can't even find anything on Hulu" you thought to yourself, you got a book and read it till you heard the doorbell ring 'who the hell" you went downstairs grabbed you a knife and slightly opened the door seeing a familiar face

"Hello my dear"

°
°
°
°