33 | Heaven; Hell

⚠️WARNING: Bondage kink (is that what you call it?) and bits of edgeplay⚠️

"Enough." Fred mumbled, glaring at Lix who had her hand tight on Safe's arm that held her. She was enjoying it.

Her body was moving against Safe's kisses. Thirst and shock filled her with delight. Something was definitely off and Lix didn't know why the woman kissed her so good she couldn't resist but to respond diligently.

Ginny's spine shivered at Fred's tone, sitting beside him felt regrettable. She turned to him, seeing his right hand that held his glass with a tight grip pop its veins visibly through his pale skin. The thin bones on his neck shifted, protrusion lifted up and down as his eyes twitched in madness.

It was all too fast but was all according to plan. Safe felt her body swift sharply away from Lix. "Leave." He gritted his teeth, jaw clenched as if its goal was to break his own barriers into pieces.

Lix only realized what was happening, confusion ran through her visage. "W-What?" She stuttered, looking around the table.

"Leave." Fred reiterated with much more emphasis and irritation in his voice. His eyes glowered down on her, his hand gripped tighter on Safe's arm, it would surely leave bruises if it remains that way.

"Oh come on, Freddie... It was just a dare. We're all playing. Calm—" Her voice shook, fidgeting at the sight of his raging void.

"I. Don't. Care. Fucking. Leave." His grip on Safe's arm tightened almost cutting off the blood supply.

Safeiarrah watched his jaw move as he remained in control of his body. By the way his jaw showed small movements and knew how his tongue pinned itself against the ceiling of his mouth. Her attention shifted to Lix's tearing iris.

She touched his chest lightly, pushing him casually to build a gap between him and Lix. "What are you still sitting there on? I said leave whore!" All eyes widened in the last word he spat. It wasn't common for him to use such words.

If the music wasn't too loud, his voice would've caught everyone's attention to their table. Lix sat there shocked, frozen. "Fred—" Safe tried to soothe, maybe she had done too much? Of course, not. She smirked in her mind, eyes deadly looking down on the woman who forced her way to his life.

His face softened once he turned to Safe, but his hand's grip on her told her differently. Fred leaned close to her ear, burning breaths stung her skin. "Se comporter va dans les deux sens, chéri." He grittily whispered with a short mocking chuckle at the end.

Lee took the initiative to lead Lix out of the club as she remained shaken. Everyone on the table was tense, anticipating what the night may bring them as it goes deeper.

"Fredrick." Safeiarrah stated, feeling her veins rush with blood as he loosened his grip on her. She helped Lix stand up, holding each side of her shoulders.

Five seconds. That was all it took for Callixta to realize who she was dealing with. "I've always liked to play with fire." The tone was angelic but her crimson lips that curled with darkness was a demonic aura Lix never expected.

Safeiarrah—no, Celeste winked at Lix manipulatively, and yet it still looked like an affiliation of her sympathy. No matter what she did or said, she was nothing but an angel with bright wings of salvation... but her eyes... those russets were hell that Lix did not see behind her sweet smiles.

Lix walked away with widened eyes. Who was that woman she faced? Definitely not the woman she saw blush in red whenever people had given her attention. Not the woman she hated behind the small spaces in the corridors of Hogwarts. Not the woman she loathed for being loved. Not the woman Fred searched for. It wasn't the Safeiarrah she studied and attempted to replace.